MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

ended up sitting first row for avengers over the weekend. my theater has those seats that recline so i reclined all the way back and my head was already at the perfect viewing angle. worked out for me, but it would have definitely sucked without those seats.

do most theaters have these seats now? and assigned seating? i remember back in the day, going to a big movie opening night was a nightmare if you didn't get there early and line up. you had almost zero chance of finding two seats together so whoever you went with most likely wouldn't even be able to sit with you unless you got super lucky.

Haven't used Moviepass in a while. Opened the app and this popped up.

Screenshot_20180501-112930_MoviePass.jpg

just got the update. sucks. wanted to watch avengers several times. guess ill just get tickets to a different movie and sneak into avengers lol

Literally what I did for my 2nd viewing. WTF else am I supposed to go see? Traffik? I feel pretty? Acrimony?? ****ing sherlock gnomes?? NAH B. Now I feel like checking into movies and dipping just to cost these *******s money.

Not to mention everytime I try to snap a picture of my ticket through their app, it crashes. I gotta screenshot my **** and then send it through their support chat.

I am just tired of the CEO changing the rules and regulations every week. Just last week we was able to see the same movie more than once, now we cant because of Avengers, while I get it, I feel he just needs to stick to one set of policies and rules rather than this bipolar policies now.

I already watched Avengers once, but can I just check in for another movie, and buy a ticket for the avengers again? Only problem is they may ask for a ticket stub right? I figured I can just ask anyone for their stub after the movie is over

I already watched Avengers once, but can I just check in for another movie, and buy a ticket for the avengers again? Only problem is they may ask for a ticket stub right? I figured I can just ask anyone for their stub after the movie is over

buy a ticket to a movie you have no intention of watching and then sneak into avengers

what happens if you use the "unlisted movie showtime" option? think they'd make you start showing stubs?

what happens if you use the "unlisted movie showtime" option? think they'd make you start showing stubs?
I did that for my firdt viewing of Avengers cuz they didn't have the regular 2D showings listed.

My moviepass was working fine. Thing is after that is when it started crashing so when I updated I got hit with the stub notification. And yes they will ask for a pic of the stub of the unlisted movie if only to update the history of mkvoes you've watched.

Since it was the first time for me, I acted like I had no clue and said I threw it away. Went and watched Avengers again 2 days later.

Anyway, bad week or not, I am planning on catching Truth or Dare or Tully before seeing Infinity War.

Plus A Quiet Place, Chappaquiddick, and a few other movies I've seen I haven't used MP specifically to see so I got a couple free burns as long as they're still in theaters.

Last edited:
Nobody was signing up :lol:

I see I got another update today.

Plus A Quiet Place, Chappaquiddick, and a few other movies I've seen I haven't used MP specifically to see so I got a couple free burns as long as they're still in theaters.

I might need to check if that's still in. Avengers bumped nearly everything.

Last edited:
So how this work
Any movie even 3D
Or what
Am I limited by when
Or what I can see
I need info
Just seen the 9.99 deal is back

When it says not supported by MoviePass can I still use the unlisted showtime to watch it? They showing Avengers in 2d too

r7n4gy.jpg

Any day now they will bring back seeing a movie more than once. Crazy how they change their polices every week :lol:

94F83F84-29FC-4411-802F-C865AFC8F4F7.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom