MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

MoviePass definitely got me into the movies way more than I would otherwise. Made it a Saturday morning ritual for a little while. I think I’ve gotten pretty used to the ease.

Yeah, it's a Sunday thing for me with no football.

I'm also more likely to not care about Rotten Tomatoes score.

Before I would see the blockbusters and and the more talked about movies, but now I give lesser known movies a chance. I would go to the movies maybe two times a month, but now I'm going four to eight. They get more out of concessions from me, but I also bring in candy. I'm not paying $4 for $5 for candy I can get for a dollar or $1.50 from the store.

Saw avengers this Saturday and it didn't ask me for a pic of the stub.

Theater was dead only 6 people in there guess everyone saw it opening weekend.

Avengers was aight though thought it would have been better.

TDK and Deadpool are still the best to me.

I can't wait for Deadpool 2.

yea it didnt ask for a pic for my last movie either gonna go to the movies today hopefully it dont ask me when im at the theatre

Every time I purchase a ticket they ask.

Just did again. I'm watching Breaking In (a movie I would've waited until it was on tv to watch) and then gonna see Infinity War again.

:pimp:

Everyone knows that movies are more fun together, so we're excited to offer you an exclusive referral pass!

Give a free month of MoviePass for up to three of your favorite movie buddies and be the best friend ever. You only have three to give, so choose wisely!

Saw avengers this Saturday and it didn't ask me for a pic of the stub.

It's asked me every time since it started. It might be based on how much you go. If you go a lot, they want to make sure you aren't cheating the system or getting IMAX or 3D movies.

Every time I purchase a ticket they ask.

Just did again. I'm watching Breaking In (a movie I would've waited until it was on tv to watch) and then gonna see Infinity War again.

:pimp:

Yeah, Breaking In was ok being that I didn't pay for it. It was a Lifetime or BET movie. Especially since it was PG-13 and didn't even seem that.

It was in the same realm as Proud Mary, Strangers and Truth Or Dare for me. I wouldn't have liked them if I paid my own money for them. But still better than Traffik in that it didn't completely suck and I didn't want to walk out, even though it was predictable.

It's asked me every time since it started. It might be based on how much you go. If you go a lot, they want to make sure you aren't cheating the system or getting IMAX or 3D movies.

Yeah, Breaking In was ok being that I didn't pay for it. It was a Lifetime or BET movie. Especially since it was PG-13 and didn't even seem that.

It was in the same realm as Proud Mary, Strangers and Truth Or Dare for me. I wouldn't have liked them if I paid my own money for them. But still better than Traffik in that it didn't completely suck and I didn't want to walk out, even though it was predictable.
It def was a lifetime movie. I like Traffik better than Breaking In though. Did you see Kings? Kings was straight trash to me.

Didn't want to watch breaking in, Chose to watch an Art house film in Revenge instead, cinematography was beautiful in this rape revenge thriller. Maybe the bloodiest movie I've seen and Matilda Lutz has a lot of sex appeal

Didn't want to watch breaking in, Chose to watch an Art house film in Revenge instead, cinematography was beautiful in this rape revenge thriller. Maybe the bloodiest movie I've seen and Matilda Lutz has a lot of sex appeal

I was looking for it, but it's not playing here. So I downloaded it. I heard it's on Amazon now.

Yeah it's in limited theatres, just like my last 2 movies I seen in Disobedience and Godard Mon Amour, next 3 movies I watch will be hollywood ones tho Life of The Party, Deadpool 2, and Solo

I was looking for it, but it's not playing here. So I downloaded it. I heard it's on Amazon now.

Been meaning to catch Disobedience before it disappears from theaters.

How revealing are the sex scenes? :nerd:

How good\bad was it?
182461-meh.gif

Went to see Life of The Party today, it was alright, not too funny to me but not bad to moviepass it. Good to see my fellow asian Jimmy O Yang getting work in there and got himself a white girl in there

Back
Top Bottom