MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

:smh:
mpsux.PNG

Yeah, moviepass was down again. Lucky I was able to use e-ticketing though. They need to improve their serves/networks/staff etc.... or something. Close to 3.5 million users.

MoviePass some other ish now. Was planning to see Mission Impossible later today. Earlier at 8am mind you I saw there was a $6 surcharge already and I was like cool I’ll eat that, I look now a hour later and they blocked out ALL Mission Impossible movies...smh

Looks like it's still messed up

and looking at it, it's peak for every single time today for Mission Impossible :lol:

Blindspotting it is :ohwell:

if moviepass falls, amc has no reason to continue with the a-list, right?

I was wondering this same thing.

It probably will have to do if they see concessions rise from it.

Riding with MP until the wheels fall off.

If MP bites the dust then I will have to make the switch to sinemia because the nearest AMC is 30 mins away.

Seen 52 movies so far on MP, thinking about e-ticketing a movie today in case this really goes down

yah MP is just not working for me anymore

i almost never plan to go to the movies via MP, it's mostly "oh i am free tonight or i have a few hours to spare before i do this, let me jump on MP and see what I can watch" and last night was one of those times and i open MP and ticketing was down and there was no e-tickets nearby

but it really won't matter since i did check and practically everything was on peak pricing (and i refuse to pay an extra $5-$6 when using MP) or blacked out for some reason and it looks like it's going to be the same case this whole weekend

hell i just opened MP right now and they still have technical issues with card-based check-ins but the theaters have all of the MI showings blacked out even those in non-specials viewings/seatings - checked 4 more other theaters and they are all blacked out for some reason so it's not just peaked but they just refuse to let you watch it no matter what :smh:
mpdick.PNG

Regal theater across from my crib

Wifey and I both have discounts from our job for tickets. Usually about $15 for both

Essentially for $20 a month we can go unlimited amount of times? Seems there are barriers from that happening...Can anyone elaborate please.

Regal theater across from my crib

Wifey and I both have discounts from our job for tickets. Usually about $15 for both

Essentially for $20 a month we can go unlimited amount of times? Seems there are barriers from that happening...Can anyone elaborate please.

if you haven't jumped on by now...it might be too late for you anyway.

From the MP Reddit sub:

:rofl:

The end you've feared is always coming

I think its fitting that its the Cruise Missile that finally killed MoviePass. Gotti, Thanos and Ant Man got in their good punches, but only Xenu can truly end something.

Maybe MoviePass was a Scientology recruiting front all along.

Wow Movie pass is blocking me from watching mission impossible tonight.. Its all good.. AMC got me a ticket in IMAX..

Movie pass = side chick

it's funny because MI isn't even expected to make big bucks this weekend, estimated is around $40m-$50m

Came to see Fallout as i type this and this is how theyre screwing me.

The closest e-ticketing theater is ****ing packed. I'm not sitting in the front row.

The message for me is dated as this started @ 12. I just wonder if I had tried to check in earlier if it would've worked. I kniw I saw some posts complaining about this recently.

Came to see Fallout as i type this and this is how theyre screwing me.

The closest e-ticketing theater is ****ing packed. I'm not sitting in the front row.

The message for me is dated as this started @ 12. I just wonder if I had tried to check in earlier if it would've worked. I kniw I saw some posts complaining about this recently.

People on MP Reddit are saying e-ticketing isn't working.
The seats they reserve are still showing up as available.

MoviePass some other ish now. Was planning to see Mission Impossible later today. Earlier at 8am mind you I saw there was a $6 surcharge already and I was like cool I’ll eat that, I look now a hour later and they blocked out ALL Mission Impossible movies...smh
That's another thing I noticed. All the Damn movies are blocked out. Even the regular 2D ones.

I already knew I was gonna check in to something else just to get in. Like even though i saw it Hereditary aint in my history yet.

Back
Top Bottom