MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

the issue with buying tickets early is you have to be in the vicinity of the theater to buy the tickets and I am definitely not going to go at 10 in the morning to buy tickets so I can watch later at night :lol:

now if they make e-ticketing available for every theater then that could work

MP is just dying a slow death at this point

I think buying the ticket early in the day is the way to go.

I would like to know how the peak pricing model works, even though I know they wont share. Last sunday i paid for Skyscraper and peak pricing for that and Purge was about $4.20. This past sunday, those shows and Equalizer and Unfriended and Mamma Mia was all $5.38, look into my AMC app and the only show that was full was Hotel Transylvania and Mamma Mia was half full. It's crazy.

the issue with buying tickets early is you have to be in the vicinity of the theater to buy the tickets and I am definitely not going to go at 10 in the morning to buy tickets so I can watch later at night :lol:

Exactly.

Not to mention you gotta take pics of stubs now.

They be trying to screw with ppl with that option.

E-ticketing is basics a myth to me. Read about it and was hyped. Got MP and no theaters did it. Only been until recently I've gotten options but its 2 theaters I am not going out of my way for to do eticketing

I can see how that’d be annoying. I live walking distance to one so most times on weekends, I’ll go walk the dogs down to the theater and purchase our tickets for later in the day. It’s obviously not the most convenient thing in the world, but I just roll with it. If I had to drive 15 minutes out of the way to a theater to get our tickets, 15 minutes back, 15 minutes to go watch the movie, and another 15 minutes back, I’d definitely be like this is pretty whack.

E-ticketing is great except for when the movie you want to see is not listed.

No other way to purchase a ticket for that movie because you can no longer check in at the theater and buy a ticket using your card.

Gift and the curse.

The stock is worth $12.00 a share now ?

Yeah but they did a 1:250 reverse split so for every 250 you had now you only have 1.

So if you had 1000 shares yesterday you only have 4 today :sick:

:sick::sick::sick: @ people who bought and held last October when it was trading in the high $20s

Yeah but they did a 1:250 reverse split so for every 250 you had now you only have 1.

So if you had 1000 shares yesterday you only have 4 today :sick:

:sick::sick::sick: @ people who bought and held last October when it was trading in the high $20s
Damn smh. I just copped 350 shares.

Damn smh. I just copped 350 shares.

Today?

giphy.gif

Yeah but you can only do that so many times before they start asking you to submit stubs.
I'm already submitting stubs.. I went to see Equalizer 2.. My history said "unlisted".. I know I definitely will forget equalizer 2 is the unlisted movie and I may try to watch it again.. I go by my history to see what movies I already watched..

I'm already submitting stubs.. I went to see Equalizer 2.. My history said "unlisted".. I know I definitely will forget equalizer 2 is the unlisted movie and I may try to watch it again.. I go by my history to see what movies I already watched..
Ok then once you submit the stub for the unlisted movie you saw you wont be able to watch that movie again.

And you can only give a b.s. reason for why you cant submit your stub so many times.

Back
Top Bottom