MoviePass Offers $10 A Month Subscription Service

Also guys talking about sneaking over to movie you want to see, but reserved seat issue:

giphy.gif

Buy ticket at lobby kiosk, submit ticket pic, go through ticket counter and exchange for one you want. Done a handful times. No issue. Say bought wrong one or changed mind. Best if showtimes close.
Used to watch MI last night. Had to delete, reinstall app. But couple other movies around same time, so picked different one and card payment finally worked.

Good movie.

giphy.gif

realistically how much longer of a run you think we have with MP

They'll just continue to borrow until they can stay afloat. They'll be fine for the remainder of the year. I believe they'll be bought out in the long run and things will be restructured for the better

Eh, going to the ticket counter brings too much attention to yourself and is unnecessary.

Once they let you in with w/e ticket you buy you go in to any theater you want :lol:

Are you just checking fandango to see what the open seats are?

Eh, going to the ticket counter brings too much attention to yourself and is unnecessary.

Once they let you in with w/e ticket you buy you go in to any theater you want :lol:

Did that one time at start of no repeat views and reserved seats sometimes fill up quick last minute. Exchanging tickets is less embarrasing hassle than everyone having to move when settled when right seat holders show up at start movie.

Did that one time at start of no repeat views and reserved seats sometimes fill up quick last minute. Exchanging tickets is less embarrasing hassle than everyone having to move when settled when right seat holders show up at start movie.
Yeah, thats why I check the seating before and during to avoid that :lol:

But yeah, that way is more efficient in guaranteeing you a seat.

My thing is I also need a buffer zone. Dont care for pol sitting behind me especially if I'm there with someone.

Ever since MP, the ticket people at the counter have become obsolete for me. They just need to step it up with the e-ticketing.

Still riding MP until the wheels fall off, but still heavily considering AMC since it is the one I usually go to, and less than a mile away. But I do like the variety of movies Regal and smaller chains have that MoviePass will give tickets to.

I am not a huge financial expert, but I think MP should do $9.95 a month plus a $1 per movie you see, and if you want to do repeats $2 per repeated movie. So if the user sees 5 movies for that month, the monthly charge will be $14.95 for that user, and obviously if they see Mission Impossible twice, $1 for the first, then $2 for the second viewing. And of course get rid of Peak Pricing because that whole peak pricing is garbage and not like UBER's surge pricing. I don't know how much this will help them with their money issues but I'd rather deal with that than Peak Pricing and the other bs they are doing...

MoviePass is blocking out the only showing of "Leave No Trace" in my city under the excuse it is a premium showing.

And I know for certain it is not.

I understand the Mission Impossible move, because that might drain their pockets again, but this is some bull****.

The MoviePass subreddit is comedy too. Moviepass outchea doing all kinds of buffoonery. :lol:

Last edited:
I looked at my app and MP has no shows avail and is only showing Mission, but that is blocked off. Look in my AMC app and there are still shows for tonight of Equalizer, Mamma Mia, Unfriended and etc...this is frustrating.

I looked at my app and MP has no shows avail and is only showing Mission, but that is blocked off. Look in my AMC app and there are still shows for tonight of Equalizer, Mamma Mia, Unfriended and etc...this is frustrating.
Yeah moviepass got one of the local theater I go to is only showing 3 movies not name mission impossible today.. Yeah right.. :rofl:

MoviePass is blocking out the only showing of "Leave No Trace" in my city under the excuse it is a premium showing.

And I know for certain it is not.

I understand the Mission Impossible move, because that might drain their pockets again, but this is some bull****.

The MoviePass subreddit is comedy too. Moviepass outchea doing all kinds of buffoonery. :lol:
Leave no trace is blocked by me too smh.

Back
Top Bottom