Moving back in with your parents Vol. My prides tellin me nooo

Originally Posted by Supermanblue79

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
...and had the nerve to throw a self-piff on the back of that foolishness.
tired.gif

agreed
30t6p3b.gif

i had to do this a few years back..... tell you the truth it was the best decision i had made in years. i paid off all my debt and saved up alot of money while living with my parents. sure you dont have all the freedom in the world but when your debt free and can afford one of the best spots in town to live in it will all be worth it.

i had to do this a few years back..... tell you the truth it was the best decision i had made in years. i paid off all my debt and saved up alot of money while living with my parents. sure you dont have all the freedom in the world but when your debt free and can afford one of the best spots in town to live in it will all be worth it.

this must be some sort of western-ideal where your parents push you out @ 18 and force you to live on your own....and when things get tough you really can't go back because you are seen as a failure..

I never understood this...why in this society are we always forced to separate ourselves from our family? all these divisions between parents and kids is really sad....

I am 23 and i live with my parents, I have the ability to move out and live on my own but I choose not too. My brother is 38 married and has 4 kids, lives in the same house. Its amazing. Love being around a big family and would hate it to leave my parents on their own.

In my culture its you stay with your parents until they pass away. you support them and help them out---you are indebted to your parents.

Living with your parents doesn't automatically mean your a deadbeat. Me and my brother support the whole house...my other siblings live on their own and even they support this house too. there is a point in life where I would like to live on my own with my own family--and surely that day will come.

I think that is the way it should be, am i wrong?

(just giving another perspective--i am muslim btw)

this must be some sort of western-ideal where your parents push you out @ 18 and force you to live on your own....and when things get tough you really can't go back because you are seen as a failure..

I never understood this...why in this society are we always forced to separate ourselves from our family? all these divisions between parents and kids is really sad....

I am 23 and i live with my parents, I have the ability to move out and live on my own but I choose not too. My brother is 38 married and has 4 kids, lives in the same house. Its amazing. Love being around a big family and would hate it to leave my parents on their own.

In my culture its you stay with your parents until they pass away. you support them and help them out---you are indebted to your parents.

Living with your parents doesn't automatically mean your a deadbeat. Me and my brother support the whole house...my other siblings live on their own and even they support this house too. there is a point in life where I would like to live on my own with my own family--and surely that day will come.

I think that is the way it should be, am i wrong?

(just giving another perspective--i am muslim btw)

Back
Top Bottom