MTV 2008 "Hottest MC's In The Game" List

Game didn't do anything last year, but same goes for Jeezy and TI, not that I don't like TI, TI's one of my fav's rite now, but he's beenon house arrest since October nd only dropped a couple songs since then. Game dropped two VERY solid albums in a row, and now he's about to drop anotheralbum so theres gonna be alot of buzz behind it cuz people are assuming its gonna be as hot as his first two. his album is droppin in about a month and a half,and his single is gonna blow soon. but as for Luda, I guess your rite, he hasn't really done anything lately

wasnt luda on a few remixes? as well as jeezy? and TI is in there just because of the whole trial thing...

and besides... game's 2nd cd was not VERY solid... it was VERY weak...

Originally Posted by SEND ONE

this list is talkin bout buzz not talent...
Exactly. I think ppl missing the point.

With the exception of Snoop, everyone mentioned is hot right now.

i thinkin the only reason snoop is on there is his tv show...

Sometimes ppl need to read. Hottest rappers. Not Nicest, Coolest, You Favorite, Hottest in my area rappers list.
laugh.gif
. List is VERY on point.

^dude just had his own special on bet... he's on shawty lo's mind more than shawty lo is... how is he NOT hot right now? everybody is talkin aboutTI... i bet if we use the search feature we get 5x more TI threads than game threads... any takers?

if you have actually seen the show, the cats arguing on who the hottest MC is are ******s and actually have no idea what their talking about. wayne being morecreative than jay-z? Wayne being one of the better MCs lyrically?
alien.gif
If that were true, lupe would have been number 1

^nas aint been hot since ether... are yall dumb or something? hot does not equal good...

people talk about lupe alot... even people who dont like him... thus... makin him a "hot" topic of discussion... its simple really...

Originally Posted by wildout4

how did lupe make a "hottest" rappers list?

Had one of the hottest singles of the year makes you "Hot" imo. Having one of the best selling hip hop albums makes you "hot". I'mnot sure why cats are having so much problem understanding this list. Say what you want about Snoop but like TW3ek said, he has a TV show and Sexual Seductionwas a big record.

I do think there is a difference in the hottest rapper out and the best rapper out. Hottest rapper could be based on guest appearances and album sales where asthe best is based on a criteria of flow, delivery, and all the other components that constitue a rapper as sick

Why is TI and Andre, no disrespect, still on the list, aren't we talking about 2008.
MTV is a joke bring back Rob and Big
laugh.gif

^well they are both droppin solo albums in 08... who u want them to put on the list?

Back
Top Bottom