3. Lil' Wayne
4. Rick Ross
5. Snoop Dogg
6. 50 Cent
7. Lupe Fiasco
8. Young Jeezy
9. Andre 3000
10. T.I.

the only argument I'd make is that Snoop doesn't belong on this list. If it's hottest MCs in the game RIGHT NOW, I don't think sexual eruptionwas enough. Also, even though he's in my personal top 10 ever, 3 stacks puts out material so sparingly, it's not fair to include him. Personally, mylist would be...

1. Kanye (#1 tour. #1 album. = #1)
2. Jay (#2 tour. Underrated album =#2)
3. 50 Cent (thisis50.com, both g-unit tapes, and as far as haters, the amount he has now is the same as always....plus he still goes plat.)
4. Lil' Wayne (only reason he's below 50 is SLOWLY, the tides are starting to turn against him. has ALOT riding on TCIII)
5. Lupe Fiasco (despite mediocre album sales, he's opening for the #1 tour in the country and has a STRONG fan base)
6. Rick Ross - (dude is a miami coke rapper, yet is doing better sales than ^. has about 6-8 better than average tracks. can't take anything from him)
7. Young Jeezy - (Has yet to have an freshman or sophomore slump. features plus the new single with Kanye keep him in the pack)
8. T.I. - (people are still looking for TIP, however his "plea deal" mixed with the Shawty Lo drama has a ton of people turning on him as well)
9. The Clipse (staying relevant with a fan base despite tons of label trouble, with only the help of mixtapes, while Papoose is slowly disappearing in the samesituation. Plus CRS feat. Pusha = ecccckkkkk)
10. Plies - (yeah, I know, Plies? But fact of the matter is, when we're talking about hottest rappers RIGHT THIS SECOND, dude is about to put out a 2ndalbum in a year and change, has steady records in rotation, and his "realness"(? definition of this) is constantly being co-signed.

just my opinion though.

this is a joke... but are you talking about MC's or what?? kuz half the ppl wer talkn about cant even rap... and you cant make a top ten for every bory...it just depends on who you are.. or who you listen to.. my top ten would have to be
1.Mos Def
2.Jay-Z
3.Eminem
4.Jada
5.Nas
6.Tailib
7.Lupe
8.Andre 3000
9.Luda
10.The Game

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

1 and 2 are cool but I'd just swap them, Lupe nd TI should be higher, Ross is too high, Snoop shouldn't even be in there, if anything he should be at 10, and I'm jus glad Wayne aint at number 1 again.

also, wheres Game and Luda at?

Wait until Luda's album drops, then he'll be on there for sure. He's more into acting right now though. I believe he's only been in 3 or 4songs this year.

But for this list, is it for the most popular, or the "best" rapper currently?

[table][tr][td]
off_line.gif
i LyricaLJKilla i[/td] [td]
unread.gif
[/td] [td]#79[/td] [td]http://[URL="http://[/color]"][/color][/url][/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td]
[url=http://i-lyricaljkilla-i.u.yuku.com/]

Registered Member

05/18/08 1:51 AM
[/td] [td]
Originally Posted by B Smooth 202

True^^

Dont think Ye' should be #1...I'd flip him and Wayne around.

And how do you figure that?

Weezy ain't seeing 'Ye right now. Kan has the biggest tour on the planet as we speak....and you for damn sure Weezy ain't pulling 800K his first week.

I know I know....someone is gonna reply with the typical 'he is a feature on a million tracks...he's EVERYWHERE'....or the 'Lollipop was the number one single!'....

Weezy will only get that recognition because of the thousands of teeny boppers that eat up all his ridiculous antics. Was on this other chick's myspace and chick has a "Weezy = GOD" joint on her layout. I was like
eek.gif
eek.gif
[/td] [/tr]
[/url][/table]

Weezy's been havin a buzz out here in the bay for the last 2-3 years now...and i hate to sound racist and i don't mean to come across like this, buthe's only growin more popular because the white folks are starting to catch on to him and fallowing his best rapper alive thing...i mean it amazes me whenI go to a suburban mall and I see these rich white kids blastin lollipop in there 535BMW

Wayne is also the most over-rated rapper
http://niketalk.yuku.com/forum/getrefs/id/2001745/type/0

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

[table][tr][td]
off_line.gif
unread.gif
[/td] [td]#79[/td] [td]http://[URL="http://[/color]"][/color][/url][/td] [td][-][/td] [/tr][tr][td]

Registered Member

[/td] [td]

True^^

Weezy ain't seeing 'Ye right now. Kan has the biggest tour on the planet as we speak....and you for damn sure Weezy ain't pulling 800K his first week.

I know I know....someone is gonna reply with the typical 'he is a feature on a million tracks...he's EVERYWHERE'....or the 'Lollipop was the number one single!'....

Weezy will only get that recognition because of the thousands of teeny boppers that eat up all his ridiculous antics. Was on this other chick's myspace and chick has a "Weezy = GOD" joint on her layout. I was like
eek.gif
eek.gif
[/td] [/tr]
[/url][/table]http://niketalk.yuku.com/forum/getrefs/id/2001745/type/0

Weezy's been havin a buzz out here in the bay for the last 2-3 years now...and i hate to sound racist and i don't mean to come across like this, but he's only growin more popular because the white folks are starting to catch on to him and fallowing his best rapper alive thing...i mean it amazes me when I go to a suburban mall and I see these rich white kids blastin lollipop in there 535BMW

lol. I love in the west dude so I know EXACTLY what you're saying. dudes in hoopties bumpin Lollipop like crazy around here. Wayne does have a buzz. Ididn't deny that. But dude ain't above 'Ye in any regard. Wayne will be lucky if he can crack HALF of Ye's 800K his first week. Kanye isestablishing himself as an icon. Wayne is just that rapper with the catchy/funny lines that white America is dying over right now. Will it last? Doubt it.Wayne needs to revert back to his spitting days if he wants his LOYAL fanbase to continue to support him.

Originally Posted by BeatJunkie5

[table][tr][td]
off_line.gif
unread.gif

Registered Member

[/td] [td]

True^^

eek.gif
eek.gif
[/td] [/tr]
[/url][/table]http://niketalk.yuku.com/forum/getrefs/id/2001745/type/0

Weezy's been havin a buzz out here in the bay for the last 2-3 years now...and i hate to sound racist and i don't mean to come across like this, but he's only growin more popular because the white folks are starting to catch on to him and fallowing his best rapper alive thing...i mean it amazes me when I go to a suburban mall and I see these rich white kids blastin lollipop in there 535BMW

Wow....This is what I don't understand.....Does the young generation remember +@*%*# N Trouble, Block Iz Hot, Guerilla Warfare Album, 500 DegreezAlbum, or even Squad Up mixtapes? Wayne has been popping out here for way too long, but things like "Wayne=God" all of a sudden is just recklesswithout some knowledge of how it all started.
Sorry for the typical music elitist comment, but god damn....

Originally Posted by Nonsense08

this is a joke... but are you talking about MC's or what?? kuz half the ppl wer talkn about cant even rap... and you cant make a top ten for every bory... it just depends on who you are.. or who you listen to.. my top ten would have to be
1.Mos Def
2.Jay-Z
3.Eminem
4.Jada
5.Nas
6.Tailib
7.Lupe
8.Andre 3000
9.Luda
10.The Game

Read This
http://www.randomhouse.com.au/authordatabase/Ponder, Mike.jpg

how can y'all front on kanye? he's not just "hot" in hiphop. he's the leading pop culture icon right now. yeah, wayne got crazy buzz, butkanye got the stats from sales, to tours, to everything, it's not even fair to say wanye can top the "hottest" list. if there's anyone thatshould compete against his hype, it should be a miley cyrus (shh, i wouldn't be surprised if she started rapping next...you know kids would still buy thatjoint
smh.gif
laugh.gif
).

ps. man, some of y'all either can't read or have a hard time comprehending. bun b? pusha t? fab? i like all these rappers, and they're all verytalented and got real skills (much better than a ross or a wayne or jeezy
smh.gif
)...but they got no place in a "hottest" list. they may deserve to bementioned in another category, such as murdering whatever track they spit on or whatever...but hottest? nah...

Some of you guys either live in a bubble or simply don't understand the prompt given to the discussion panel.

This is not, "Who do you and your boys think are the hottest MC's in the game."

the cats who created that list hold no credibility, except for maybe a few. I watched some of it the other night and dudes were arguing about adding SouljahBoy on that list, over Andre 3000 and T.I. and thats when I changed the channel.

Originally Posted by kingkb34

1. Kanye West
2. Jay-Z
3. Lil' Wayne
4. Rick Ross
5. Snoop Dogg
6. 50 Cent
7. Lupe Fiasco
8. Young Jeezy
9. Andre 3000
10. T.I.

Snoop Dogg threw up a brick in the form of Ego-Trippin' and is ahead of Lupe?? Blasphemy. Discuss...

grin.gif

Originally Posted by solesavage

the cats who created that list hold no credibility, except for maybe a few. I watched some of it the other night and dudes were arguing about adding Souljah Boy on that list, over Andre 3000 and T.I. and thats when I changed the channel.

again,

HOTTEST

not best

everyone with a brain and common sense knows 3 Stacks and Souljah Boy can't even be compared...we're talking hot as in the buzz they have, notwho's better than who...

Wow....This is what I don't understand.....Does the young generation remember +@*%*# N Trouble, Block Iz Hot, Guerilla Warfare Album, 500 Degreez Album, or even Squad Up mixtapes? Wayne has been popping out here for way too long, but things like "Wayne=God" all of a sudden is just reckless without some knowledge of how it all started.Sorry for the typical music elitist comment, but god damn....

laugh.gif
I'm just sayin dude been catchin a buzz since the Carter came out...people still #@!@!% with him and Cash Money when they first started out...%*%% Iremember when Cash money did a show over here in Oakland and got robbed at gun point for there chains...matter of fact, I don't think Wayne has been backto Oakland since
laugh.gif
I could be wrong though, i'm not on waynes !%$! like everyone else...

If this is truely the hottest MCs out right now shouldn't like T-Pain be number one. IF you consider Kanye West an MC then you have to include t-pain andakon. Kanye is pop music. His ryhmes are shallow and appeal to the same people that like other pop music. The list should be hottest person in rap music not MCthats dissrespectful to people like Lupe and 3 stacks who are true MCs. Soulja boy is hotter right now then jay-z. So is plies. If your going to make the listentitled hottest MCs out right now then do it. Plies, flow rida, lets count ray j.

The list wasn't bad but jay-z doesn't deserve 2 wayne should prob be number one. I hate lil wayne so much but he is hotter right now then kanye. IF ihere the word mili one more time im going to kill some one. And for people to say kanye is going to be a legend...........SMH.

Atmospheres new record is fire go buy it.

Originally Posted by Jking0821

If this is truely the hottest MCs out right now shouldn't like T-Pain be number one. IF you consider Kanye West an MC then you have to include t-pain and akon. Kanye is pop music. His ryhmes are shallow and appeal to the same people that like other pop music. The list should be hottest person in rap music not MC thats dissrespectful to people like Lupe and 3 stacks who are true MCs. Soulja boy is hotter right now then jay-z. So is plies. If your going to make the list entitled hottest MCs out right now then do it. Plies, flow rida, lets count ray j.

The list wasn't bad but jay-z doesn't deserve 2 wayne should prob be number one. I hate lil wayne so much but he is hotter right now then kanye. IF i here the word mili one more time im going to kill some one. And for people to say kanye is going to be a legend...........SMH.

Atmospheres new record is fire go buy it.

laugh.gif

You're gonna be a dude with some hurt +%% feelings in the next couple of years.

Stay in your lane son and keep backpackin'.

solesavage wrote: the cats who created that list hold no credibility, except for maybe a few. I watched some of it the other night and dudes were arguing about adding Souljah Boy on that list, over Andre 3000 and T.I. and thats when I changed the channel.

again,

HOTTEST

not best

everyone with a brain and common sense knows 3 Stacks and Souljah Boy can't even be compared...we're talking hot as in the buzz they have, not who's better than who...

Did I miss something here? Soujah boy had one hit song(which to any grown man was terrible) and all of a sudden he is considered the HOTTEST MC in the game? Heshouldnt even have been brought up, he's a joke, came up with one catchy song and silly looking dance and all of a sudden he should be considered thehottest? at least all the other mcs on that list carry substance in their rhymes, with the exception of Lil'Wayne.

1st off Snoop n 50 made the list bc they dissd MTV 4 the last list.....U guys gotta realize this list isnt necessarily about who has the most talent but moreabout who u hear on the radio the most and see the most blogs and vids about on the internet.....Lik TIP hasnt really dropped alotta music but he's stillone of the most talked about artist on that list due to his charges and recent beef wit shawty lo.... i think 50 is that high bc thisis50.com has switched theonline game n 50 always finds a way 2 stay n taploids but snoop shudnt have made it doe man, he's fallin off hard n this is comin frm a snoop fan

Back
Top Bottom