MTV Presents The Challenge, R.I.P Diem Brown

These dudes don't even squat all upper body. Swift is a clown talking about he is top 3 strongest dude little dude got mopped up.

did not like that guy an ounce. waste of a spot. the black guy he snaked (can't remember his name ) solidified it for me.
jordan is the highlight of the show. he competes, gets yambs and competes. THATS WHAT THE SHOW IS ABOUT.

These dudes don't even squat all upper body. Swift is a clown talking about he is top 3 strongest dude little dude got mopped up.

did not like that guy an ounce. waste of a spot. the black guy he snaked (can't remember his name ) solidified it for me.
jordan is the highlight of the show. he competes, gets yambs and competes. THATS WHAT THE SHOW IS ABOUT.

Jordan has been full of fail all season.
At this point Preston has more competitive highlights than Jordan does.

Where was all this jonna love when I was getting criticized for diggin her a couple pages back? :lol:

The chick looks good...hands down.

This reminds me of the rita Ora debate...cats act like if she showed up at your local bar you wouldn't start a tab for her
I aint spending no money on that Rita Ora ho. You can smash with out $. FOHWT

Jonna pretty below average the more you see her and we obviously just talking her face aint like she got a body to speak of.

I peeped drinking buddies the other day and Olivia Wilde has no makeup on for the entire movie and still looks fine as ****.

LOL

I'll take Jonna with makeup over this:

StPxWWA.png

Of course you'd take her with makeup :lol: Way to miss the point.

You don't want to look at this in the morning

08.jpg

Jonnaaa.PNG

:x :rofl:

Girl is done
fatal.gif

I haven't seen the last two episodes, but Camilla's gone?

98wvma.gif

Last edited:
Jonna?

Take away make up from Camilla and it's night and day

I think Jonna has been up there so long people she's slept on. The biggest thing is her hair.
Camilla doesn't even look that good with makeup. I don't get ppl hyping her up. Talking about some accent.

You guys are funny. :lol:

If she's the same color red down there as her nose is then she's good in my book. :evil:

Jonna?

I think Jonna has been up there so long people she's slept on. The biggest thing is her hair.
Camilla doesn't even look that good with makeup. I don't get ppl hyping her up. Talking about some accent.

Camila got a fat ***.

She's Brazilian and she's crazy. That anal must be top notch.
First time I saw here I didn't believe she was Brazilian. So many better looking Brazilian broads.
Theresa > NANY.. chick looks better everytime i watch the show.
Naaaaaaaaaaaah

Jonna?

Camila got a fat ***.

She's Brazilian and she's crazy. That anal must be top notch.
Meh.  Bananas used to hit and said it wasn't worth it.

Then he traded in for a natural blonde...

Hannah-Teter-boyfriend-Johnny-Bananas-devenanzio.jpg

10_hannah-teter_24.jpg

Hannah-Teter-2.jpg

hannah-teter-picture.png

Back
Top Bottom