MTV Presents The Challenge, R.I.P Diem Brown

Meh.  Bananas used to hit and said it wasn't worth it.

Then he traded in for a natural blonde...

Hannah-Teter-boyfriend-Johnny-Bananas-devenanzio.jpg

10_hannah-teter_24.jpg

Hannah-Teter-2.jpg

hannah-teter-picture.png
My only thought looking at these pics is this chick def let someone piitb to get in SI. Chick is so average.
She's an olympic gold medalist...
laugh.gif

Looks wise she's aighttttt to above average, but when you factor in she's a pro athlete, an olympian, a world champion, not bat **** crazy, and probably more intelligent than everyone on that show then Bananas severely out kicked his coverage.

Like... who is HE?

Factoring in how fit she is, and that her face looks better in that video than in the pics (certainly better than Camilla's), and I'd say there's no question he's not doing better as far as an upgrade.

Last edited:
^oh yeah I should've known shes an athlete or something. In that case yeah shes a better catch than Camilla but strictly looks wise they're in the same ballpark.

One more vid of Bananas's fiancee because it just popped up on the side of my youtube and why not.

Are we talking purely looks or personality too?

Nany is clearly a dumb *******/skank. Theresa seems to have more class.
Looks. Man I am trying to get my D wet I don't even care about personality. I personally think Nany looks better. They both would get it tho.

So, Jordan vs Bananas tonight in the wall climbing elimination. Not liking Jordan's chances in that one.

Just watched last episode.

Jordan is annoying as hell. I wish he got eliminated and I never got to see him again

Back
Top Bottom