MTV Presents The Challenge, R.I.P Diem Brown

lulz @ sarah getting more heat than zach. guess they felt the acorn jabs were enough.
at least those cheeks aren't stuffed nia , would definitely have to wrap it up tho :x :smh:
:stoneface: jenna mvp? :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface: :stoneface:

Just watched the reunion.

they did Jay , DIRTYYYY

I'm suprised they never got in to bananas doing Leroy dirty.

I expected more back lash for Zach also.
they were on the bully thing with Nia, so much and and imo what zach was doing to Jonae was so much worse. especially since she's already so weak minded as it is.

they did Jay , DIRTYYYY

they were on the bully thing with Nia, so much and and imo what zach was doing to Jonae was so much worse. especially since she's already so weak minded as it is.

agreed zach is the lamest dude on the show, he gets a pass for no reason.

they did Jay , DIRTYYYY

I can't believe Zuri Hall was all like "Zach, we know you're a nice guy...." NO HE'S NOT. He's a terrible human being.

As for Jay, he brought it on himself. He tried to act all tough after literally the easiest trip to a final ever, and then wussed out one leg in. It would have been one thing if he toughed it out and they ran out of daylight (which has happened in a final before and is an automatic DQ). Last season, Devyn might have been slow as hell, but she never quit on that mountain climb. TJ was really proud of her and let her know it.

^ Leroy strongest yeah, but jordan is the most complete challenger since prime wes. Leroy is dumb as rocks, can't swim, can't handle politics, he's a sheep. You have to be great as the goat Landon if can't handle politics.

ISWYDT lol

Imagine if he actually had two hands.

they need to incorporate more TJ on the show, or aftershows. He keeps it 100.

They didn't even bother having him greet the winners at the end of the final. Was expecting them to get dropped back down the mountain and have TJ at the bottom to present something.

They didn't even bother having him greet the winners at the end of the final. Was expecting them to get dropped back down the mountain and have TJ at the bottom to present something.

good point i didnt even realize that. the entire ending of the episode was so rushed. seemed like that mountain took 20 minutes to climb.

they need to incorporate more TJ on the show, or aftershows. He keeps it 100.
i don't think he can carry an aftershow. They need to bring coral, the miz, or maria, zuri hall is terrible. to scared to push buttons, control the cast, and her thirsty comments about zach 
indifferent.gif

good point i didnt even realize that. the entire ending of the episode was so rushed. seemed like that mountain took 20 minutes to climb.
it probably was. crazy how they gave them a 5 minute head start, like seriously I would of taken a nap during the puzzle and rock throwing contest and biked to find a steak and lobster and some vodka and fell asleep by the fire. all that work sarah and jordan did to get a 5 minute lead 
laugh.gif

It's a 5,000-foot climb basically straight up. That's easily a few hours. They just condensed it because I don't think it was that close.

Sarah isn't fat, but she isn't toned either.

That is why they were saved for the final because they were guaranteed to finish last. I wonder what happens to their $30,000.

I think everyone knew besides Jay why they were still around.

Not even talking about the show bruh. Dude is just lame as ****.

Him being a rapper :lol:

I can't believe Zuri Hall was all like "Zach, we know you're a nice guy...." NO HE'S NOT. He's a terrible human being.

It's funny how they never bring up Zach. Zach is far worse towards women and gets a pass.

Last edited:
Do people really consider Sarah fat?

I don't think so, just that she use to be 200, and I believe bullimic, so calling her fat is easily a trigger for her... I still love Sarah. They was throwing mad shots at her like her and bananas are buddy buddy. she flat out was like, we're not friends outside this show. .

they probably did a party or two together hung out the day before, but she said on the last after show, he doesn't hit me up on my birthday or anything so why should I care.

I still think Sarah did the right thing and Bananas would have done the same thing had it been the other way around.

Jay quitting on the final challenge :smh:

they did Jay , DIRTYYYY

This. They gave both dbags passes 
mean.gif

Feel bad for Jay, the whole cast there straight sonned him. 
laugh.gif

He deserved it tho.

Talkin bout how he's offended for being called a layup lol. When he's actually in the money, he quits and cries on a drinking challenge. 
indifferent.gif

He shouldve just took his L and stayed home for the reunion lulz.

He deserved it tho.

Talkin bout how he's offended for being called a layup lol. When he's actually in the money, he quits and cries on a drinking challenge. :stoneface:

They're probably contractually obligated to do those reunions. Which makes it even funnier. He couldn't bail.

He deserved it tho.

Talkin bout how he's offended for being called a layup lol. When he's actually in the money, he quits and cries on a drinking challenge. :stoneface:

THIS

Dont be mad people are calling you a layup then go out and quit before your female partner and cry about it

THIS

Dont be mad people are calling you a layup then go out and quit before your female partner and cry about it

Jenna somehow escaped unscathed in all this. She was damn near about to quit multiple times leading up to the puzzle and drinking challenges, and Jay was yelling at her to keep going. Then, she acts like could actually down all those drinks, but let Jay just wuss out and start crying. She wasn't going to make it much further, if they even got beyond that checkpoint.

MVP my ***. Can't believe everyone was seemingly in agreement about that. She was smart to hook up with Zack for self preservation, but that doesn't make you an MVP.

I was appalled at the end of the The Reunion when Jonna chose to speak up in DEFENSE of Zach talkin' 'bout she provoked a lot of his anger...c'mon Jonna, you sounding like one of those battered women that defend their husbands.

She on that Nany-"So what if I don't respect myself?!" steez.

Even though he didnt win i think leroy has cemented himself as the strongest male challenge competitor alongside ct

Still think it was complete bs how they screwed wes over with bringing a team back, but wes wouldn't have won in the end anyway dude is a shell of himself
Wes/Theresa would have prob won the final, don't know what u talking about. Wes won with Ct two seasons ago

Wes/Theresa would have prob won the final, don't know what u talking about. Wes won with Ct two seasons ago

Yeah, because of CT. Wes was completely gassed. The final before that, Kenny literally had to carry Wes.

After this final, we know Sarah can hang with Theresa, and based on Wes' last two finals and how Jordan had no problem with this one, Wes isn't exactly a sure thing.

Back
Top Bottom