MTV The Challenge season 27: Bloodlines Fall/Winter 2015

Ibis was very pretty. Not much of a body though.

Can't mention latinas without one of the GOATS

the chesticles. 
devil.gif

I feel like Coral only did one challenge. She wasn't ever that in to them.

I remember Aneesa beefing with Trishelle but I think it was Coral that coined the term.

According to this, Coral did six challenges, made four finals and won once.

I forgot I met rachel once in a club at a club in Myrtle beach. This was in 2003 during beach week, she was there and the one black dude i cant remember who...

She had an epic fail in one final where she got bit by a spider and had an allergic reaction

she was also the host of the after show for awhile too right

Yes. She's hosted some after shows. Even within the last few years, I believe. She just hasn't done a challenge since 2008. Even then, that one filmed in 2007. Wow, I'm getting old. I barely even watched those because I was always working late a lot at the time.

Yes. She's hosted some after shows. Even within the last few years, I believe. She just hasn't done a challenge since 2008. Even then, that one filmed in 2007. Wow, I'm getting old. I barely even watched those because I was always working late a lot at the time.
before I went oveerseas I was on MTV heavy.. so about 2009,.. after that i fell off

I feel like Coral only did one challenge. She wasn't ever that in to them.

I remember Aneesa beefing with Trishelle but I think it was Coral that coined the term.

According to this, Coral did six challenges, made four finals and won once.
:lol: Well damn. My memory is bad.

I'm probably thinking of Challenges when they just had a certain look. Not far back when before TJ was hosting his first time :lol:

coral, cara, johanna...the golden era of challenges :smokin

does MTV not pay these ppl to be on, aside from the winners? it was cool back in the day where winners of a specific challenge would also win something. this season theres almost no incentive to win unless you're on a guy/girl team and you can avoid the possibility of elimination

coral, cara, johanna...the golden era of challenges :smokin

does MTV not pay these ppl to be on, aside from the winners? it was cool back in the day where winners of a specific challenge would also win something. this season theres almost no incentive to win unless you're on a guy/girl team and you can avoid the possibility of elimination

Everyone gets paid something or they wouldn't do it in the first place. At the very least, it's probably a legal issue. But, it could be as little as, like, $500. As we've discussed before (and confirmed on a BS Report years ago) there is a veteran's minimum. If you've appeared on a certain number of challenges (three or four, can't remember), B/M entices contestants with an appearance fee. It's significant enough for people to take a week of vacation from their regular jobs to go on the show, get eliminated on purpose, and go back to work with thousands of extra dollars in their pockets. I think it was Bananas who said that some people go on, tell the house (off camera) that they want to get eliminated early, and everyone obliges.

That being said, even with the incentive, people are just over it. Vevmo has a pretty accurate list of who gets called for the challenges. Basically, anyone who's appeared in the last 10 years gets a call. Most of them just don't want to do it ever again. Apparently even the cash incentive isn't enough for some people. It's understandable though. It's stressful.

The incentive to win nowadays is the final. No more small prizes throughout. Which is how it should be if you're getting a little for just showing up anyway.

The challenge is only a week???

yea there was a breakdown not long ago of how much they make, but I do remember was it Brad, or Abram both have good jobs owned companies but still went on the show.
I'd assume it's in the realm of like 10k...?
I dont think I would go for less than 5k honestly. (if I was a vet)

MTV got bank...
If they paying the 16 and pregnant girls the way they do challenge has to be making money too

Put that crazy teen mom farrah on the next challenge. She'd probably do a gangbang and get eliminated right after if people don't try to kill her first.

They would love to have her in the challenge. she do movies, and she crazy.

the girls there will eat her up

Back
Top Bottom