MTV The Challenge season 27: Bloodlines Fall/Winter 2015

Tyree is the softest dude in Challenge history. Only time he ever scared anyone was when he almost killed Davis on RW Denver.

roll.gif
@ creepy uncle vince

:rofl: Ty :rofl:

Son was a disgrace. He failed like that another time too and Emily was barking on him.

I remember lame *** Tyree too. Hooking up with the ugliest broads.

Dudes like Brandon need to come back.

Man the first time I saw Tyree, I thought he'd beast on challenges, but I quickly learned he was a big ol teddy bear :lol:

WTF how stupid are the Jenna and her cousin?? :smh:

Blue team is dumb as rocks. If they just let Jamie and Mike sprint they would have beat red teams time easily.

Vince is so weak. And Abes cousin is a moron for voting himself in every loss.

I need to just catch the spoilers now.

Last edited:
they need a youtube clip of just all of TJ lavin rippin the contestants.

who did he almost get in a fight with ???

was it evan or miz??

was it evan or miz??

His dress down of Jay after he quit on the final last season was epic. I legitimately thought TJ might tell him right there to walk back to America and never come on the show again.

His dress down of Jay after he quit on the final last season was epic. I legitimately thought TJ might tell him right there to walk back to America and never come on the show again.

yo I remember that.... jay got mad crapped on for that...

What a psycho! I thought he just trolled people for fun but dude has serious anger issues talking to sweet chicks like that.

bring back fitz

she's out there now, apparently requested a restraining order against incubus lead singer brandon boyd, even though he says he's never met her 
laugh.gif

^ that was actually probably one of the best challeges to date. Sexy people good competition.

I remember adam now. He was a loose canon on his season.

I dont remember ty being such an a hole in his season tho

jenna just all cheeks b :smh:
the man dissed you, while begging and groveling, and you still do what he asked? :x :smh: :smh:

that elimination was just unwarranted sodomy

emily needs to come back.
and cooke.
on the same team.
and spend time together.
and stuff.
together.

^ that was actually probably one of the best challeges to date. Sexy people good competition.

I remember adam now. He was a loose canon on his season.

I dont remember ty being such an a hole in his season tho

The first Rivals? Yeah, that was great.

watching the last ep of bloodlines now.

yo real talk i couldn't do that challenge. I'd think I'd freak myself out. and I think im a decent swimmer

I know they were joking a bit, but no way i'd play about drowning someone else.

Last edited:

was it evan or miz??

That was great :lol: I've never seen TJ that heated before

I was a bigfan of emilly

Minus her being naively racist, she was the goods

Last edited:
Honestly the format doesn't matter. They just need a solid cast. There's too many new faces.

Bananas
CT
Wes
Landon
Abram
Alton
Darrell
Tyler
Brad
Derrick
Frank
Danny
Leroy

Paula
Sarah
KellyAnne
Evelyn
Cara Maria
Jenn
Laurel
Nany
Camila
Jonna
Jessica
Cooke
Theresa

The bolded names are on the next season (Rivals). The majority of the others you'll never see again. This is why they are bringing in all the new faces. Too many vets are done for good. Give it a few seasons, and all of a sudden these "new" faces won't be so new anymore. That's how these things work, ya know.

she plays for the national team doesn't she

anyone find out who TJ almost fought?
i know tj verbally destroyed evelyn in fresh meat 2. he looked pissed when mike and jamie went into the pit last night. i was hoping he would pop off. 
They need to bring back Ty based off those videos
laugh.gif

Dude is super corny
he really didn't do anything in his last challenge, all the cast members said he just slept all day 
laugh.gif

WTF how stupid are the Jenna and her cousin??
mean.gif

Blue team is dumb as rocks. If they just let Jamie and Mike sprint they would have beat red teams time easily.

Vince is so weak. And Abes cousin is a moron for voting himself in every loss.

I need to just catch the spoilers now.
he wanted to face vince, the vote didn't go down the way he wanted

Back
Top Bottom