MTV The Challenge season 27: Bloodlines Fall/Winter 2015

It's Abe's brother. He made it known when he got there that he wanted to participate. Still stupid to volunteer yourself every time though. He wanted to go against that sloth vince but those 2 dumb girls messed up the voting.

I dont care what anyone says I love Sarah, idk why i'm so attracted to her. but I am.

meh call me basic

Honestly the format doesn't matter. They just need a solid cast. There's too many new faces.

Bananas
CT
Wes
Landon
Abram
Alton
Darrell
Tyler
Brad
Derrick
Frank
Danny
Leroy

Paula
Sarah
KellyAnne
Evelyn
Cara Maria
Jenn
Laurel
Nany
Camila
Jonna
Jessica
Cooke
Theresa

Cooke :evil:

tumblr_myn3fbdFb91rqqweno1_1280.png

Yesssss, that episode where she takes it up the...

i know tj verbally destroyed evelyn in fresh meat 2. he looked pissed when mike and jamie went into the pit last night. i was hoping he would pop off. 

he wanted to face vince, the vote didn't go down the way he wanted

Do you remember the Evelyn vs. KellyAnne elimination in The Ruins? Eve hated her teammates for sending her in vs. KellyAnne (who had no friends on the show except for Eve), so she threw it. KellyAnne had no chance against her. Even was crying as she threw it. TJ was pretty irritated over that, but kind of understood why it went down.

As for last night, TJ was definitely heated over the way that went down. To the point where a part of me thought he might call an audible and just send someone else in. Rules are rules though. I think TJ gained a lot of respect for both of them though, and when Jamie comes back next season (he is, btw), he's definitely on TJ's good side.

As for the rest of this season, I'm rooting for Jamie (and, by affiliation, Cara Maria). At least he tries, unlike the rest of his dog crap team did. I'm sure he doesn't win, and I'm sure that's why he's back next season.

Interesting

They edited the hell out of that elimination then

and Tyree was the wackest dude in Challenge history. I was embarrassed for him. From his pitiful performance, to him crushing over and fighting with the rat looking girl.

Why was TJ mad about the elimination. I thought they both fought well

I think people were saying he was mad about who got voted in since the ones who got voted in were the only ones who finished the underwater challenge. Plus he probably thought those 2 smaller guys would struggle against those 2 beasts in the elimination.

I think outside of the check TJ gets there are probably rating incentives or something which would explain why he'd be pissed off at certain performers and their performances in the pit. It kinda screws things up for the next episode/season.

Last edited:
coral, cara, johanna...the golden era of challenges :smokin

does MTV not pay these ppl to be on, aside from the winners? it was cool back in the day where winners of a specific challenge would also win something. this season theres almost no incentive to win unless you're on a guy/girl team and you can avoid the possibility of elimination

Everyone gets paid something or they wouldn't do it in the first place. At the very least, it's probably a legal issue. But, it could be as little as, like, $500. As we've discussed before (and confirmed on a BS Report years ago) there is a veteran's minimum. If you've appeared on a certain number of challenges (three or four, can't remember), B/M entices contestants with an appearance fee. It's significant enough for people to take a week of vacation from their regular jobs to go on the show, get eliminated on purpose, and go back to work with thousands of extra dollars in their pockets. I think it was Bananas who said that some people go on, tell the house (off camera) that they want to get eliminated early, and everyone obliges.

That being said, even with the incentive, people are just over it. Vevmo has a pretty accurate list of who gets called for the challenges. Basically, anyone who's appeared in the last 10 years gets a call. Most of them just don't want to do it ever again. Apparently even the cash incentive isn't enough for some people. It's understandable though. It's stressful.

The incentive to win nowadays is the final. No more small prizes throughout. Which is how it should be if you're getting a little for just showing up anyway.

For a while they weren't paying them. Back when they used to give them prizes per challenge won like watches.

That coupled with the liability issues and people getting sexually assaulted in the house, while mtv tried to absolve themselves by claiming the cast members weren't employees and signed waivers, and they decided to start paying them a small fee for appearing and putting it on an experience based scale.

For a while they weren't paying them. Back when they used to give them prizes per challenge won like watches.

That coupled with the liability issues and people getting sexually assaulted in the house, while mtv tried to absolve themselves by claiming the cast members weren't employees and signed waivers, and they decided to start paying them a small fee for appearing and putting it on an experience based scale.

Some members were really sexually assaulted?

MTV is a scumbag for still giving Kenny a job with them.
It was only that one time where he hosted the after show like past vets.

With Evan and Kenny I don't think they were aiming to sexually assault Tonya :lol: It was literally pranks gone too far. They use to relentlessly prank her sloppy *** even after she tried sobering up and slowing down.

Dumb move by them but they aint straight up bad guys.

I feel like Kenny being banned is one of the bigger things that have hurt the Challenge dude would usually dominate those with his manipulation.

These dudes played too much. Shoving this psycho and sticking a toothbrush up another psycho broad. Can only go so far until you catch a case.

It was only that one time where he hosted the after show like past vets.

He has hosted more than once since then, at least one after show, and then one or two previews for upcoming season I believe.

I'm assuming the ban that everyone is pretty sure is real, was from Bunim Murray and not MTV. Since MTV still gives him stuff like that.

Back
Top Bottom