MTV The Challenge season 27: Bloodlines Fall/Winter 2015

Looked like they wanted to ignore / give away their HIPAA rights. Basically they wouldn't keep your confidential medical info confidential. I dunno why they would ask that of the contestants.

That must be a new clause since shes done plenty challanges. And everyone else must've signed it. Interesting

In Laurels debut season, her & Mr. Beautiful won like 8 out of the 10 challenges. It's disrespectful to compare Jenna, self proclaim idiot, to Laurel

Looked like they wanted to ignore / give away their HIPAA rights. Basically they wouldn't keep your confidential medical info confidential. I dunno why they would ask that of the contestants.

Can someone explain why MTV would want contestants to do that?

More like the production company (not MTV) being shady or having some ****** up reasoning could somehow be about money.

Can't say Jenna is new Laurel, especially after two challenges.

Laurel used to win regular challenges and elimations. Jenna has one challenge win which was the trivia last time around. She gets a lot if respect this season for winning eliminations, but unless she wins regular competitions regularly you can't compare her to someone like Laurel or Emily.
If the competition is of a lesser quality, it is what it is.

Michael Beasley is over in ASIA putting up 50 ppg. He's the Lebron of ASIA, right now. He's not Lebron. Nobody said she's Laurel. She's the new Laurel, but that's not my fault.

Last edited:
If the competition is of a lesser quality, it is what it is.

Michael Beasley is over in ASIA putting up 50 ppg. He's the Lebron of ASIA, right now. He's not Lebron. Nobody said she's Laurel. She's the new Laurel, but that's not my fault.
But Jenna isn't putting up 50 ppg. Like I said, Laurel used to win these challenges on several episodes. Even with this weaker competition you are talking about, Jenna isn't doing that.

Kinda unfair since laurel's power bars are covered in some kind of edible PEDs.

Pretty sure Jenna went in to the 1st four pits. Pretty sure Jenna came back from every single one.
It's clear to me that Jenna was head and shoulders above her competition this year, so far.

And I have no doubts she'll be standing at the end, but we will see.

Last edited:
Laurel was winning the daily challenges. That isn't the same as coming in last place & surviving in the pit against Christina, Larissa & Kellyanne :rofl:

You're actively trollin.

Last edited:
This long legged, thin white girl probably takes the D better than your favorite hip hop honey but y'all want to argue about how many individual challenges she won.

This is perplexing Diego.

Being in to whack *** Korpse is one thing but I do not get your fixation on Jenna :lol: Like it wouldn't even be funny to **** on her. She just a regular white girl. I see nothing exceptional.

Back
Top Bottom