MTV's Hottest MC in the Game List -- You'll NEVER guess who's leading...

Originally Posted by you big dummy

5 spots left

Weezy, Jay, Drake, Em are locks

That leaves 1 spot for: SB, Ye, Ricky, etc.

nerd.gif
Kanye. Ross aint gonna make it... no hate, he just wont make it. i actually think drake will get #1.... He is on fire right now.

Originally Posted by dunnyy

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

50 doesn't belong there. Push Rae up to 9 and put Ross in at 10 and the list is much more valid.
Says who?
Says basic thinking. He's on his 4th single for BISD and its his 4th single that's flopping. !!$% hot, he ain't even lukewarm. The only reason he has so much presence on the internet is because of his website that always speaks highly of him and targets other rappers. Even outside of music, he just had some movie go straight to dvd. Only reason dude still gets press and has people talking about him is cause of 03-05, not cause of 06-09.
He is on his 1st and 2nd single. He rewrote the album when it got pushed back. With the exception of So Far Gone he just put out the hottestmixtape of the year. Has a book on the bestsellers list. The hottest hip hop site on the net. You sir, are just hating. Maybe your mad cause he threw a couplejabs at your favorite rapper.

Drake will prolly be at #2. no way Jay aint #1 (just dropped another #1 album, appearance on Oprah, VMA performance, 9/11 concert on live TV, 2 top 5 singles)

Originally Posted by solefood229

i swear some of yall dont know what "HOT" means

gucci dropped umpteen mixtapes this year, and how alot of features, this _ got a song with MC

drake has like 5 or 6 videos with no album, like who does that?
nerd.gif

if 50 didnt beef ross he probably wouldnt made the list,

did rae even release a single for the purple tape?

fab deserves to be on the list, his singles have been good

jeezy? im still confused how he made the list

Ross _'s fronting like DTR wasnt flames, if the ccc album is decent ross will have a good year
You talking like Jeezy ain't drop a classic mixtape named Trappin' Ain't Dead and like he wasn't on one of the most successfulHip-Hop tours this year.

Plus he came out with 24-23. Was on Boosie's single and is on BP3.

So you tell me how he doesn't belong on the list?

Originally Posted by Sosincere09

Originally Posted by KnowledgeTheFoundation

50 doesn't belong there. Push Rae up to 9 and put Ross in at 10 and the list is much more valid.
Says who?
Says basic thinking. He's on his 4th single for BISD and its his 4th single that's flopping. !!$% hot, he ain't even lukewarm. The only reason he has so much presence on the internet is because of his website that always speaks highly of him and targets other rappers. Even outside of music, he just had some movie go straight to dvd. Only reason dude still gets press and has people talking about him is cause of 03-05, not cause of 06-09.
He is on his 1st and 2nd single. He rewrote the album when it got pushed back. With the exception of So Far Gone he just put out the hottest mixtape of the year. Has a book on the bestsellers list. The hottest hip hop site on the net. You sir, are just hating. Maybe your mad cause he threw a couple jabs at your favorite rapper.
You sir, have fell victim to his cover ups of his #%%# ups. 1st and 2nd single? Oh, you forgot about "Get Up" and "I Get ItIn"?? "Rewriting" the album was all an illusion to make the fans think that the album wasn't being pushed back due to failed singles. Bookon the bestsellers list? Another power move by 50 to create an illusion that he is still relevant...ALL of Robert Greene's book's are bestsellers andin case you didn't know, Robert Greene is the real author.
Hottest hip hop site on the net?? you mean thisisplagirism.com
mixtape of the year
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

this has nothing to do with wayne.. and fyi i still like 50.

Wow Ross made the list...
Now I'm kinda interested in who's gonna be left out...
all 5 of them belong their before ross does...

man i tried to guess but i have no clue whos gonna be left off...

Originally Posted by ILLIONAIRE

The feature king of '09 did the least of the 5? Pardon me I had to laugh at that.
Yeah.. Drake had the hottest mixtape of 09 and hes in about 6 music videos right now. Weezy just had the highest grossing hip hop tour ever. Emhad the best selling hip hop release of the year. And Jay... well, you know Jay. On top of all that, there's an argument to be made that 808'swasn't a hip hop album.
Still, at the end of the day, none of those 5 should be off the list.

Once again: Kanye was the feature king of '09. You can exclude 808's and Kanye would still be Top 5 in that list.

He saved "Run This Town" and murdered "Kinda Like a Big Deal."
Eminem had an album that no one talks about and a "Forever" verse.

It's Jay at #1, Drake at #2, Kanye at #3, and Wayne at #4.

The MTV "Brain Trust" doesn't even know that "Kinda Like a Big Deal" exists. They're about to punish him for his most recentfeature on that Taylor Swift joint.

The MTV "Brain Trust" doesn't even know that "Kinda Like a Big Deal" exists. They're about to punish him for his most recent feature on that Taylor Swift joint.

That's a whole lotta non-sense, b.

and I'm not really in the mood to paste all of Kanye's '09 features right now.. but you can find them.

(Unless u got inside info
nerd.gif
)...

I don't see them leaving off Eminem...they love that white boy over there...

Oh, and em won the online vote with 39%, if that's of any importance. I honestly don't see them leaving him off. It's between him and ye though.

The whole purpose of delaying the list (voting was supposed to end early Augus) was for Ye's advantage.

Drake has to be top 3 of his buzz alone nevermind the classic mixtape work he puts in or his collabs and 13434545 videos that are comming out

Em dropped a wack album...

Relapse got no REPLAY VALUE...only song i mess wit is beautiful

Ross clearly went at him, no response! The Mariah "warning" was clever, but i don't respect him goin at r&b singers!

Doesn't get into top 10 off 3 hot songs this year...Beautiful, Warning, Forever

He dropped the same corny 1st single that he always does...."Change ya format!" Nas LOL

4. Kanye
3. Lil' Wayne
2. Drake
1. Jay-Z

If drake was to drop an album now...he would be 1 but waiting till next year, he is kinda losing steam...

Originally Posted by HARMCITY45

that mixtape was dissapointing imo....

I only play Trapfiles off that $+@!
Naw dude

Intro
Better Believe It
Im Goin In
Always strapped freestyle
Trap files
Might Just Blow That
The Underdawg
First Name Last Name
Supid Freestyle
Biggest Movie Ever
She's A Lesbian
pimp.gif

"If drake was to drop an album now...he would be 1 but waiting till next year, he is kinda losing steam..." my thoughts precisely

Drake is not losing stream. he not even close to boiling point.

The reason why i believe Wayne is going to win #1 is because,

1. Still the feature king
2. the success of young money (Drake)
3. He still has the HIGHEST DEBUTING WEEK SINCE THE MASSACRE. Even it it was last year. the "brain trust" is DEFITNELY going to put the 1.5 mil in aweek. into topic.
there no way someone can get cold after 1.5 mil in 1 week.

O YEA
laugh.gif

+ Highest selling rap/music tour of 2009. (No D-riding straight facts NT)

1.Wayne
2.Drake
3.Jay-Z
4. Kanye

Back
Top Bottom