MTVs Real World vol Trail Blazing

Even with the preview for next week's fight if there's more eps like the one tonight this will just be another boring RW season.

MTV's doing a great job of making me hate the female cast members: Jess with her immature and needy actions, Nia's slootiness, Anastasia not having a personality, and Averey's manipulations (she's not as bad as the others). Appreciated the Danny Kass and the Dingo cameo tho.

Awful job casting this. Five episodes in and the most drama they have is Nia trying to bait Jordan?

Averey on that bs
That's the ish I don't like
Even my girl is like she is pretty but she got a bird brain

Marlon is jealous as hell of Nia's showing Jordan love :lol:

Damn Nia bout to straight drive Jordan to insanity with that plan of hers. :smh:

Yo....Jordan is a **** head for real. I don't know how to feel....he kinda deserves what Nia's doing but at the same time NOBODY deserves what she's doing.

That tall chick doesn't do ****, I don't even know her name. It should be a rule that you can't come on the show with a boyfriend or girlfriend

Nias def corny but I don't mind her.

This cast really doesn't mesh well at all, the drama still isn't there. It's just bickering about small things then shooting the **** together.

I'm still watching though. I just really wanna see Anastasia do SOMETHING crazy

Back
Top Bottom