MTVs Real World vol Trail Blazing

Jordan getting some :pimp: and Marlon jealous he's lying to himself saying Nia isn't the girl for him when he was simping the whole time.

Would enter nia's butthole. If she doesn't put Jordan in her mouth after all that talk :smh:
Lulz @ Averey getting played by Johnny.

Nia's body :evil:.

I was laughing when they pointed out her arm hair. I always see gorgeous brunettes / girls with dark hair and then I look at their arms and notice the arm hair. I've learned to ignore it now :smh:.

Jordan getting some
pimp.gif
and Marlon jealous he's lying to himself saying Nia isn't the girl for him when he was simping the whole time.
Isn't Marlon the gay dude in the house? 

Prime example of u shouldve wio. Marlon simping trynna kiss n **** when she jus wanna suck somethin

Nia with the masculine looking mug. Trans?
Everything suggests its possible. Hairy arms, few years ago she had no **** and no butt, sexual assaulted face down, parents don't get along with her anymore.

But at end of the day if she actually was, I assume we would already know from people on the internet.

Prime example of u shouldve wio. Marlon simping trynna kiss n **** when she jus wanna suck somethin

She doesn't though she's trying to prove her theory of why Jordan acts the way he does ( lil package) and embarrass/teach him a lesson

Jordan was really about to turn it down though.

Marlon was like "What about me?" :frown:

:rofl:

Can't tell when she's lying or not like with the rape story :\ She's cooler than the previews suggested though.

Didn't think Johnny had it in him :nthat:

Last edited:
Ep was weird but funny.

That ghost **** through me off. Ending was wild given how Marlon reacted, how she wanted to teach Jordan a lesson and Jordan just being in it to get a nut. His response to her saying she wants to suck the skin off :rofl:

Finally watched the episode.. Nia :pimp: :lol:

I can tell she's gonna start a lot of **** in the house.. but I'm riding with her cause she seems like a regular chick who doesn't take herself or the show that seriously.

Last edited:
Nia looks alright. Someone please explain how she's Native American and Black when she clearly states she is White and Cherokee.

Nia thinks Jordan is cute, so she definitely gonna go through with the wop-top on him.

Nia looks alright. Someone please explain how she's Native American and Black when she clearly states she is White and Cherokee.

Nia thinks Jordan is cute, so she definitely gonna go through with the wop-top on him.

so im assuming you thought that southern accent she put on was real too?

I **** with Nia she told Jess the straight up truth, just used to getting ran thru

Buddy trying to be a good guy and ain't getting no play :smh:

Haven't seen this show in years but this season looks pretty good. Anyone know where I can get or watch past seasons? A few from the late 90s I'd love to watch again

Back
Top Bottom