MTVs Real World vol Trail Blazing

MTV doesn't even promote their longest running show any more :lol:

Knew nothing about a new season of the RW.

Will check it out.

Yeah that's weird, I heard nothing about it except on twitter

Typical first episode though. Half meeting and getting adjusted with each other. Also some light drama. We'll see how things work out.

Just watched it. Okay ep, cute girls for the most part.

I must've missed something at the end when they do the preview for the whole season. I knew there was a black chick and it seems she comes on later on so who gets kicked off/leaves?

It was weird cuz I saw the pic in this thread before the ep and the whole time I was expecting the black girl to show up cuz there's some scene where she kisses a guy by the pool table. I usually like when it's balanced but 5:3 in favor of females is great. Surprised MTV didn't go for another gay/transgender/horror story character but I guess there's still time to find out more about them

Handicap guy being the heel of the show is messed up :lol: The bird is annoying though.

I haven't met a black guy named Marlon in years :lol: :pimp: @ letting it swing in front of the girls. :smh: @ him bringing home them ugly whales. :lol: @ how they got kicked out.

Last edited:
My guy Johnny will be straight jokes I can see it already..
Avery doe [emoji]128539[/emoji]

Last edited by a moderator:
As usual first episode was good, but last season by second episode it started to suck. Here's to wishful thinking.

Minus the bird, all the girls are nice.
Censors on a thong bikini? MTV you disappoint.

As usual first episode was good, but last season by second episode it started to suck. Here's to wishful thinking.

Minus the bird, all the girls are nice.
Censors on a thong bikini? MTV you disappoint.

Last season had too much early focus on Brandon and his weird ***. Plus the Laura drama. Hell no. I tried.

This season seems to have potential. I'm already a fan because of the city. :D

Will be watching this season. :pimp: MTV for casting all good looking females.

Seems like they are bringing in the black chick just to rustle jimmies :smh: >D

Too many people getting along I guess.

Thats how it go now a days ppl getting along is bad for ratings. smh

That dude with the ****** up hand looks like a psycho.

Last edited:
First episode was cool.. Hate that very tall skinny one that was complaining for no reason at the end.. She's a buzzkill..

When is that black girl joining the show?

Yea it looked like the black chick just wants to start problems.

Who gets kicked off for her to come in? Or was it MTV execs not likely how well everyone got along? Dude with one hand is a douche and could NOT handle that tall broad not liking him back. He's got some serious issues.

The Asian girl would get it. Tall girls :pimp:
I didn't watch the episode but I saw the commercials where the guys find out she posed for Playboy and she talks about how she's always horny and they show her in bed with one of the guys :smokin. I need to meet Asian chicks like that :frown:.

Back
Top Bottom