MTVs Real World vol Trail Blazing

I don't think anybody gets kicked out... Look at the picture that OP posted of the cast. New girl Nia is in it and so is the rest of the cast

Nia is a actress. I think she got hired by MTV to make the show more appealing again.

Nia is a actress. I think she got hired by MTV to make the show more appealing again.
Yep they damn near admitted it by how they showed her in the previews

Damn shame they had to put a dl (even tho he's exposed now) brotha on the show...Leroy, Alton, dude from Boston rw, and dude from chi real world the only real n'

Last edited:

Damn shame they had to put a dl (even tho he's exposed now) brotha on the show...Leroy, Alton, dude from Boston rw, and dude from chi real world the only real n'

Oh, have the non "real Ns" offended your delicate sensibilities?

Oh, have the non "real Ns" offended your delicate sensibilities?
Shut up w: that reaching ****

Last edited:
You're mad cause I said its a damn shame they put a dl dude on the show? It is...dude gonna try to justify how he's not gay even tho he ****** a man

After looking up the cast on wikipedia it says Marlon is trying to be a rapper as well. Seems MTV supporting that gay rapper movement :lol:
I think he was just stating what it was and how it is.

He said it was a "damn shame" they put a dude on the DL on the show, then listed all the dudes that were "real Ns". That goes beyond just stating what it is.
I thought he was just posting similarly to previous posts about the type of black males MTV chooses to showcase on RW.

Also the whole notion of being DL is pretty offensive, to everybody. Maybe you think it's cool but it's not.

Last edited:
this season (or at least the first episode) was actually pretty cool...Las Vegas 2 was the last season I think we all thoroughly enjoyed.

by the way, the cast spoilers for the next challenge just leaked..they are in Thailand filming right now.

Have to agree with this. Teck from Hawaii season was cool too.

If you add the challenges then there are about 7.

Darrell and Brandon.

Edit: Forgot about Kevin Powell from season 1, Jacquese from season 14, Nehemiah season 16

so that is 10 in 21 years of the entire show :smh:

Last edited:
by the way, the cast spoilers for the next challenge just leaked..they are in Thailand filming right now.
Just looked it up, decent cast it seems, but all depends who sticks around though.
Another chance for CT, will be rooting for him and Leroy.

Hopefully Wes can stick around longer than 1 episode because he makes the show 10x more interesting. Battle of exes was boring entire time, battle of season stayed interesting since Frank was there, he's back agian too.

Girls: Theresa :pimp: Joanna :pimp: Nany :pimp: ...... stupid bird from Portland:x
Aside from Paula and the bird, I like all the girls it looks like they have

this weeks episode has me :lol:

this girl Avery is the reason us nice guys cant have nice things

Last edited:
I'd just like to point out (because Jacoby will bring this up on Friday, and you heard it here first) that five minutes of this episode was dedicated to comparing the effects of smoking cigs vs. smoking out of a hookah. That was a real plot point. And both people spent time on the Internet researching it. We've hit a new low.

this season (or at least the first episode) was actually pretty cool...Las Vegas 2 was the last season I think we all thoroughly enjoyed.

What they talmbout :nerd:

Premise, cast?

I gotta check last night episode.

I forgot joi was even on the show until they went to the club, They barely showed her in the episode before that

this weeks episode has me :lol:

this girl Avery is the reason us nice guys cant have nice things
Don't understand girls like her... I definately thinks she a succubus in disguise because no way in hell her fine *** is not wifes up or getting smanged on the regular
I see marlon going the frank ocean way... I have made bad decisions and suffered heartbreak but i never eva, eva sought smang action from a dude and he was so nonchalant about it
Joi must be leaving for real because my wife hasn't had any airtime at all,so sad
And bird and the chick from nc should leave instead because they are the most annoying girls in history if rr
My dude Joey doe
And let the angry,ratchet black girl games begin MTV smh

Back
Top Bottom