MTVs Real World vol Trail Blazing

Yea it looked like the black chick just wants to start problems.

Who gets kicked off for her to come in? Or was it MTV execs not likely how well everyone got along? Dude with one hand is a douche and could NOT handle that tall broad not liking him back. He's got some serious issues.

you must be a female.. :smh:

Bird is a ***** from what Ive seen..

She got mad at the black guy for ranking their butts? Then got mad at them for saying "we were the first to bring girls home" ? :smh:

Guys will be guys bruh.. aint nothing wrong with that

Yea it looked like the black chick just wants to start problems.

Who gets kicked off for her to come in? Or was it MTV execs not likely how well everyone got along? Dude with one hand is a douche and could NOT handle that tall broad not liking him back. He's got some serious issues.

you must be a female.. :smh:

Bird is a ***** from what Ive seen..

She got mad at the black guy for ranking their butts? Then got mad at them for saying "we were the first to bring girls home" ? :smh:

Guys will be guys bruh.. aint nothing wrong with that

I never said the bird chick wasn't super sensitive, but the dude with one hand acted mad extra and lame throught the second half of the episode, plus every time the bird broad opened her mouth he was trying to do that half flirt half talk **** thing but he wasn't good at it and it came across as him just talking **** especially when she mentioned her dude, he came across as mad but hurt and angry at her for no reason.

You tryna call me a female cause I see how dude is a douche? Yea, ok. Both of them, bird and handyman, are lame, bruh. The dudes ranking the broads butts has nothing to do with one-hander being a prick. Dude is a prick because he doesn't seem to know how to keep it moving when it comes to dealing with broads.

Marlon WIlliams: Well, I don’t consider myself bisexual, because I’m not sexually attracted to men. I did have sex with a man but my reasoning for it was different. It was in a hectic time of my life filled with fighting a lot of life battles. I was just making a lot of decisions that I would not normally make. At that time in my life the gay community embraced me, and it is one of those things that just happened. I have nothing against people who are bisexual or gay, but that is not my preference.

What?

Last edited:
The prediction was correct about marlon
http://madamenoire.com/269747/the-r...es-not-gay-even-though-he-had-sex-with-a-man/
Edit: joi down with the chocolate
Let my stalking begin lol
:lol: So dude is really on that Frank Ocean, good call to whoever said it cause I never would have guessed

Edit: Just finished watching the episode.. that Anastasia/bird w/e chick is annoying as hell. I can tell she doesn't have many friends, broad has no type of social skills whatsoever. The hand dude is kind of a doucher but there are always people like that on the show, overall I think he could be a decent cast member. Anastasia needs to get kicked off, I can already tell she's gonna ruin the entire season with her personality.

Last edited:
:smh: I guess Leroy is the last normal black dude we will ever see on a Real World season.

:smh: I guess Leroy is the last normal black dude we will ever see on a Real World season.
Actually my dude from the first San Diego real world was the only chill black guy ever...after that it has been every "Tyrone" type character you could imagine
Sad but for some reason angry black people helps the ratings
And I went to school with a cat that was on real world la(second season) turn out to be gay but was getting mad yambs in school

Actually my dude from the first San Diego real world was the only chill black guy ever...after that it has been every "Tyrone" type character you could imagine
Sad but for some reason angry black people helps the ratings
And I went to school with a cat that was on real world la(second season) turn out to be gay but was getting mad yambs in school

Did you watch the Las Vegas Season with Leroy?

Leroy was not causing any problems that season. Definitely wasn't the angry black guy.

Didn't eem know that having sex with a man was a coping mechanism for when life gets hectic and you experience "life battles".

Marlon, you're gay pleighboi.
laugh.gif

Females in this cast looking nice.

The prediction was correct about marlon
http://madamenoire.com/269747/the-r...es-not-gay-even-though-he-had-sex-with-a-man/
Edit: joi down with the chocolate
Let my stalking begin lol
:wow: :wow: :wow:

ANOTHER ONE OF THESE!???

:stoneface: :smh:
Apparently out in the real world, Asian men and cellphones don't exist.
They take things away from them that they feel will cause the show to be boring and have the cast sitting around doing nothing. I assume just like tvs they take their phones from them. Why you think there's always only one house phone and one computer. So at most only 2 ppl can be sitting around stationary. That leads everyone else to figure out something fun to do, interact, even if it's them in their beds just talking cuz that might lead to sex or them saying something stupid and controversial.

Peep how the same year as 9/11 the cast had to find that out in a coffee shop.

Don't know why there haven't been any Asian guys on the show though :lol: Now that I think about it there really hasn't been any type of Asian male on the show. I'd think depending on country that'd add to controversy and conflicts.

Last edited:
Did you watch the Las Vegas Season with Leroy?

Leroy was not causing any problems that season. Definitely wasn't the angry black guy.
Naw... So that's three I can say didnt cause "trouble",lol out of how many seasons doe

One of the girls clearly gets sent home, but then the last second of the preview showed the new girl straight up sucker-slap another girl in the back of the head in the bathroom, so it might be two people going home.

Real talk I'm just waiting to be so pissed off by that Black broad. I gotta feeling that she's just tryna get on tv and start problems. Can't wait to watch it though.

One of the girls clearly gets sent home, but then the last second of the preview showed the new girl straight up sucker-slap another girl in the back of the head in the bathroom, so it might be two people going home.

My prediction is the tall skinny broad goes home voluntarily. Seems like she already can't hack it/can't fit in.

:wow: :wow: :wow:

ANOTHER ONE OF THESE!???

:stoneface: :smh:
They take things away from them that they feel will cause the show to be boring and have the cast sitting around doing nothing. I assume just like tvs they take their phones from them. Why you think there's always only one house phone and one computer. So at most only 2 ppl can be sitting around stationary. That leads everyone else to figure out something fun to do, interact, even if it's them in their beds just talking cuz that might lead to sex or them saying something stupid and controversial.

Peep how the same year as 9/11 the cast had to find that out in a coffee shop.

Pretty sure I remember the production crew discussing how to deal with that, and they ended up bringing in a TV for just the one day to let the cast watch and discuss what was happening.

Back
Top Bottom