MTVs Real World vol Trail Blazing

The whole episode is comedy because it was Johnny and Avery responsibility in the first place

Now Nia did egg it on, but Johnny started it twice

Damn that was a solid slap Nia gave Averey.

Thought this episode was gonna be the season finale.

Nia OD'd but I agree with her about not cleaning up Daisy's ****. It's Averey's and Johnny's responsibility to take care of here.

Damn Avery is my kinda girl. On some I could go up to her and ask her to have sex and she wouldn't even blink, just answer.

^I'll check out any show with attractive women, but while watching 2 episodes of Bad Girls Clubs, I found myself asking "Why am i watching this?" :lol: At least all these other shows have some sort of storyline or something. That show seems to be just throwing the craziest, mentally unstable women in 1 setting and saying "GO!"

^I'll check out any show with attractive women, but while watching 2 episodes of Bad Girls Clubs, I found myself asking "Why am i watching this?" :lol: At least all these other shows have some sort of storyline or something. That show seems to be just throwing the craziest, mentally unstable women in 1 setting and saying "GO!"
And you don't understand what about that is entertaining? I know I watch The Real World praying for a fistfight, Bad Girls Club cuts the fat and does that every episode. Television at it's finest.:lol:

nia butt still :evil:
lulz @ fake ana making up with jess again
:stoneface: @ expecting someone else to pick up your nasty dogs poop & the nasty dog getting more air time than Joi :smh:

im glad to see nia get smacked around it was over due.. i thoguht the rules on the real world is that if you hit someone your automatically out or is that only for the challenge?

im glad to see nia get smacked around it was over due.. i thoguht the rules on the real world is that if you hit someone your automatically out or is that only for the challenge?

I thought it was that way too but maybe the season was so lackluster they just let em duke it out, smart move by the producers >D

Let that be a lesson. If you wanna protect your friend DON'T HOLD THEM BACK! All you do is immobilize them and allow the other to hit them for free. Hold back the other person so that they get hit if anything. Rookie mistakes....

laugh.gif
@ them gettin mad over dog ****

that slap sounded viscious doe maybe it was the tv or something

Last edited:
I think that was actually a punch :rofl:

Johnny and Averey are pretty annoying. I would hate to have to live in the same house as a couple like that.

did any of you guys see that preview of the $H*T they should have shown, daisy opened of the door and johnny was waxin the hell out of avery had me :rofl:

i hate nia...i would have just pushed her mad hard until she flew to the other side of the room and bust her assss there.

she was right about not cleaning the dog poop bc it was the dog owner's fault for not cleaning it up and nia stepped on it. But that b went too far....and why is that black dude still simpin on nia...trying to defend her. What a dumb white knight.

Jessica is annoying she says she's a very sexual person then says she just wanted to cuddle then she wants to be celibate until marriage. Annoying bit#h.

Jordan looks like Ethan Hawke & Johnny looks like Mike Trout.

That fight Nia throwing punches like a dude when Avery had the drink thrown on her and spitting it out lmao

:lol: @ Nia.. she basically used MTV RW as an audition for Bad Girls Club. The producers at Oxygen watching the show like

Jessica is annoying she says she's a very sexual person then says she just wanted to cuddle then she wants to be celibate until marriage. Annoying bit#h.

Jordan looks like Ethan Hawke & Johnny looks like Mike Trout.

That fight Nia throwing punches like a dude when Avery had the drink thrown on her and spitting it out lmao
Nah Johnny looks like

char_17664.jpg

Back
Top Bottom