MTVs Real World vol Trail Blazing

Lol that's why girls that want to fight like a man needs to be laid out. Having that you can't touch me no matter what attitude is way out dated. Equality ....... Take it....

Let me find out yall same clown dudes up in here are gonna keep defending this clown *** lame Nia. Putting the battery in dudes backs and making up stories to look like a victim.

:x :lol: :smh:

Don't get me started on Marlon worried about Jordan but won't even warn dude about it :stoneface:

Last edited:
Lol I'm ashamed I'm watching this show right now. I watch all the shows when a fights involved no matter what

Maaaaaan this is irritating cause I've seen this gassing up others and inventing stories thing in real-life. Drop this ***** off a building head first mayne

:x :smh: @ the rap name J Dillinger. AYO.

Lol I'm ashamed I'm watching this show right now. I watch all the shows when a fights involved no matter what
Season was trash and I missed eps but then all my shows just finished a week or month ago so this pretty much the only thing left to watch.
why is the girl that went home in this extra thing with Seth rogan
She looks good. Maybe Jessica wasn't down to do it.

This dude Marlon still defending her.

Last edited:
So hold up, it takes Marlon like 8-10 episodes to figure out who Nia really is? :rofl: ok then

Mr. Goon looks like Floyd Mayweather

Marlon deff has a future as a rapping pastor :smokin

So hold up, it takes Marlon like 8-10 episodes to figure out who Nia really is? :rofl: ok then

Mr. Goon looks like Floyd Mayweather

:rofl: i thought i was the only one who thought that

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom