MTVs Real World vol Trail Blazing

^^^ I agree....in this days economy where does she think she is going to work at and she just graduated, I know people who still can't find a job....she was/is fine no doubt but she turned out to be a typical asian chick, with that princess complex, that's the ish I don't like....but I would still smang with the force of Thor
Edit:smang with the force of ironman since he is a god now

I honestly think it was a combo of her being homesick and not feeling the roommates. She just used the menial job excuse as an easy way out.

^^^ I agree....in this days economy where does she think she is going to work at and she just graduated, I know people who still can't find a job....she was/is fine no doubt but she turned out to be a typical asian chick, with that princess complex, that's the ish I don't like....but I would still smang with the force of Thor
Edit:smang with the force of ironman since he is a god now
roll.gif
cot damn, this ***** still bitter over the ironman vs batman thread

Didn't even know this was on til now. Can't front, all the challenges >>>>> the regular shows.

Last edited:
Damn Jessica in that dress she's so thick and she Mexican too :pimp: also Avery is bad too shes also half Mexican. :wow:

I like this season my favorite is Jordan i know everyone thinks hes a douche but he brings the lulz.

There are some youtube clips of Nia, Johnny arguing and he admitted to having a tiny penis and he needed to finger Avery to arouse/pleasure her. :rofl:

she wicked :lol: :smh:
averery's extra enthusiasm towards the sex shop provides lulz now :smh:

Last edited:
Marlon rockin Space Jams... :pimp:
Just shot up on the "coolest black Real Worlders" ranking

I already like her knowing she gave Averey a slap. Something about that broad irks me.
Right? Idk if it's just for the camera or whatever but she's has an annoying personality.

Jessica is my kyptonite!!!! In every aspect..., I would leave my girl in a nanosecond... Real talk

Yessssssssss

New girl getting this show rating through da roof.

She smashes Jordan.

Hmm.

I still think she was hired by MTV along with Joi to replace jersey shore with the violence.

She smacks 3 of her roommates.

Joi didn't do anything though.

Back
Top Bottom