MTV's The Challenge

Season Premiere: 9PM EST

Episode 1: Apocalypse Now

Epic Challenge Veterans meet up with eager Prospects, reality titans from around the globe, to take on the most grueling season yet; a twist in the game shakes up the power structure, leaving the players stunned.

Too many shows on a Wednesday damn. Forgot about this.

Watching the after show and Paulie is wild suspect saying Chase is probably better in bed than Johnny based off of his physicality.

Didn't see it but Nany seems too old to still be thotting it up :lol:

If you told me Nany mever left the Challenge I’d believe you, she came back in the game like Vintage MJ. Drunk, breaking hearts and looking for dicks

CT got another tomatoe can for a partner

Theo/Cara look like the favorites

Too many damn British accents

Ashley’s nonsense is so boring and predictable, hope they stop calling her

And THANK GOD! NO LAVENDER LADIES & TYB BS this season!

Chase wildin' trying to lockdown loose, single Nany......that said I understand.

:lol: @ calling Ashley 8 Mile.

Her shtick is really getting old.

Yeah I peeped playing the victim is becoming Ashley's thing.

I honestly had no reference to the Eminem's mother statement. Have no clue what Em's real mom looks like and I want to say Kim Bassinger played her in the movie. The real slight I guess is based off of Em's lyrics that paints his mom as trash.

Last edited:
Yeah I peeped playing the victim is becomijg Ashley's thing.

I honestly had no reference to the Eminem's mother statement. Have no clue what Em's real mom looks like and I want to say Kim Bassinger played her in the movie. The real slight I guess is based off of Em's lyrics that paints his mom as trash.

Just felt like he was trying to say she was Trailer Park Trash and then he tried to clean it up

I can’t unsee it now though :rofl:

Strong premier, really looking forward to what the rest of the season brings.

Sucks that Alan guy had to leave due to injury, hope he comes on next season.

Was cool to see them flip the game and have rookies choose vets.

First of all **** Ashley and everything she stands for. Even Theo rightfully peeped she was trailer trash. She got to milk it for some camera time. I hope she goes home early. Chase seems like a sucka and he deserves the hell she'll put him through. The prospects will be a match for the vets physically but they'll quickly learn how cutthroat the challenge gets. This season is already going to be way more interesting than the last few due to the new faces which brings whole new dynamics.
**** Ashley.

Ah man, poor Julia. MTV could have hit the edit for her.

Home girl was talking about her sister Liz in the litttle off Camera dialogue they do with the producers and she lifted her arms to tighten her pony tale and those pits were grundgy AF. Yikes. Black soot looking, ewww

How TF does Jenna get picked last man?
Fools just not knowing the game, that’s unfortunate but lucky for Gus dumb ***, and boy is he dumb.

Amanda thinking she got a bad partner because Josh fiiisehd 8th, her dumb *** got saved too.

Lol at Jenna getting picked last.
Should have been a top 3 pick for sure.

Zack gonna break up with Jenna again?
She must’ve embarrassed him in Camera.
She needs to move on, she’s way to good for his ***.

looks like it could be an interesting season

lol at that lame simp talking to nany as if thats his whole girlfriend after knowing her for like 5 minutes

and nanys makeup looks god awful. bottom half of her face looks white, somebody get her a mirror lol

Reactions: God
Jenna always been Bae. Might be the baddest on the show.
Can’t tell if she got surgery or just OD with the weight loss but face/neck looking extra thin. Still bae tho.

Don’t know why ya be hyping up Nany so much. She has always been a 7 at best. Mix that with her horrible decision making, she’s a 6.

Back
Top Bottom