MTV's The Challenge

Dope trailer, looking forward to the preview ep tonight and premiere next week. Was just checking the Wiki of last season and forgot it was 20 episodes!! Glad they are shortening it and hopefully we get a daily challenge and an elimination in at least 75% of the eps. That might be asking too much though lol.

Episode 0: Basic Training
A sneak peak into the new season of “The Challenge Wat of the Worlds,” as Prospects, reality titans from around the globe, clash against the top Challenge Veterans

I didnt watch all of the sneak peek but just off what i watched its gonna be hard listening to a house full of ppl where half all have strong accents :lol:

Last edited:
IN for the new season. Who the hell are all these new ppl tho lol? And how much yall think they payin TJ? He gotta be gettin serious guap to keep hosting these damn things :lol:

Mtv wpuld benefit from just doing a challenge after dark show. Keep us entertained with the shenanigans but gives us the choice to watch or not. Especially if they make it uncut. Whoever dropped that clip of the final 6 uncensored. That was amazing.

I swear I thought they were gonna dead this franchise? what happened?

might try and watch this one but I swear like a year or two ago they said they were down to one last season yet we have had like 2-3?

might try and watch this one but I swear like a year or two ago they said they were down to one last season yet we have had like 2-3?
No. They were never gonna end it.

Ratings still high. One of the highest on MTV.

The only thing they did was try yo create sone mystery before and during Dirty 30 and Final Reckoning. They announced nothing though.

Nothing is stopping the Challenge train at this point. They're expanding.

No way I swear I remember watching a season then they immediately followed up with Champs vs Stars then after that finished they immediately started another one. They just keep rolling with no breaks and people are gonna watch.

Once they realized TRW had run its course and it wasn't the feeder system it used to be, they made the decision to bring in people from other reality shows. It was going to take a few seasons to get them established, and there was a lot of criticism (including in this thread) regarding all these random people showing up. It seemed as if B/M was struggling to fill the show. Which they were, but it led to expanding the talent pool. The gamble paid off. The show is doing gangbusters, and they're cranking them out almost as fast as they were in its prime.

Look back in this thread or another, there was def talk about it because I remember pages of talk in here

Then the ratings spiked or something but it was def about to get canceled a year or two ago

There was talk in here but never anything real elsewhere. Peep the vevo or venmo forum that is everything challenge/real world.

Look back in this thread or another, there was def talk about it because I remember pages of talk in here

Then the ratings spiked or something but it was def about to get canceled a year or two ago

It was top 5 on cable last year. Some episodes drew over 1million viewers. They aren’t going to cancel it.

It was VERY close. One of my good friends used to work for the show (on the MTV side). He said it really did almost get canceled, and that TRW shouldn't have even had its last few seasons. This was five years ago, maybe?

Back
Top Bottom