MTV's The Challenge

they need to slow down. too many back to back seasons

upload_2019-1-25_8-37-27.gif

Pump em out and cycle in different people. The triology they had was ok but it got old seeing the same drama. This new blood and actual comp thing gor me more excited.

I have absolutely no interest in RR anymore. Its so un-organic now with twitter and IG being so big now. Feel lime it hasnt been real real since before hollywood

Id be ok with RW coming back. Canada already has their version of it. Saw it when i was up there with the in laws

I have absolutely no interest in RR anymore. Its so un-organic now with twitter and IG being so big now. Feel lime it hasnt been real real since before hollywood
I can kind of agree with you on this, I can't watch the show live. I have to binge like 3/4 episodes on a Saturday morning, I can't watch an episode when it comes on then get excited for next weeks episode.

They are bringing the RW back. It's supposedly supposed to air this coming spring, see http://www.mtv.com/news/3101771/real-world-facebook-watch/
Interesting that there are supposed to be 3 seasons this year alone. Not really excited about it being on FB Watch though, that platform isn't ideal on not sure what kind of ratings they are expecting but they'll likely be much lower than if it were on MTV.

This does give them many potential new Challenge contestants though. I could see them doing another BOTS format next year. It will definitely be interesting to see if they keep getting contestants from other reality shows like they have for the upcoming season.

A new RW is a great opportunity to bring in some fresh eye candy I mean fresh meat. Some of the cast is getting kind of long in the tooth.

They are bringing the RW back. It's supposedly supposed to air this coming spring, see http://www.mtv.com/news/3101771/real-world-facebook-watch/
Interesting that there are supposed to be 3 seasons this year alone. Not really excited about it being on FB Watch though, that platform isn't ideal on not sure what kind of ratings they are expecting but they'll likely be much lower than if it were on MTV.

This does give them many potential new Challenge contestants though. I could see them doing another BOTS format next year. It will definitely be interesting to see if they keep getting contestants from other reality shows like they have for the upcoming season.

Watching regardless... unless you have to have a Facebook account... then I’m out.

So The Challenge: War of the Worlds: Basic Training launch special on Wednesday, Jan. 30 at 9 p.m. ET....

And the preshow is coming back now? Did they have the preshow in the last few seasons? Can't remember.

They brought back Justin Booth to Executive Produce this season since everyone was saying how weak the Daily’s/Eliminations were for the Trilogy!

Back
Top Bottom