MTV's The Challenge

Had Leroy looking a straight fool this episode.

Don't know about all that being edited.

Seems like he wanted to keep Kam in his backpocket while he did whatever.

This season has been weird with some of the vets being pushed out while these newbies get more shin.

This Paulie/Cara/Kyle triangle needs to stop being such a focal point of this season.

LOL at all the Nany slander, her looks have def gone waaay downhill this season. I thought she was bad af on her previous season but that time her makeup made her look pale.... Don't get me wrong still wouldn't turn her down but she's fallen hard.

They also seem to finally be getting to other drama like Wes calling out Bear and their rivalry potentially carrying on a few more eps. Will be interesting to see how long the British alliance holds up as rookie alliances also seem to break by a player making a dumb move.

Nany still thotin. She been on 3 dudes in 6 episodes

Kam got Leroy lookin crazy and they showed a commercial with her on dating show

Nany still thotin. She been on 3 dudes in 6 episodes

Kam got Leroy lookin crazy and they showed a commercial with her on dating show
That's the wildest thing.

Kam played Leroy, kissing on Theo, next show? Kam with 7 lookalikes seeing who she want to smash :lol:

I was never crazy over her but shes been gone for some time now, felt like her cousin was replacing her. She looks terrible. Probably dont got the money to go under the knife but at least take some small advice from her caked face cousin.

How is it going to work if Paulie and Ninja keep ending up in the tribunal like they've been pretty good at?

I mean when they aren't, Cara Maria is and isnt going to vote that way.

Back
Top Bottom