MTV's The Challenge

:lol: :rofl: @ Josh trying to trick Amanda in to sex so that they could perform better as a team. Then she basically calls him soft and friendzones him.

Turbo saying he loves Amanda :rofl:

In not even mad at Josh shooting his shot.
Amanda is hot to me.
Those freckles go hard.

I remember when she first came onto her show(whatever that show was I can’t remember now) and she was like a replacement so she came in super hot ready to bang with any *****, and I thought she was a mess, but a hot mess.

Folks talk ish about her and I’m over here lusting under my breath.

Turbo is so down for Nany.

“I always agree”
“Are you proud of me?”

I believe he would kill for Nany.
This dude is fire!

I feel like Amanda is the only chick that recognizes she's on TV and doesn't want to embarrass herself.

Josh was embarrassing. Cried multiple times, beggin Amanda to smash. Brutal to watch, happy they're gone.

Bear is my favorite, he's pure comedy. He's a pile of **** but he funny as ****. Turbo funny as hell too with his comments. He be dead *** and his accent makes it even funnier.
josh cried all the time on big brother too. pretty sure he cried on like the first or second night lol

Josh was embarrassing. Cried multiple times, beggin Amanda to smash. Brutal to watch, happy they're gone.

Bear is my favorite, he's pure comedy. He's a pile of **** but he funny as ****. Turbo funny as hell too with his comments. He be dead *** and his accent makes it even funnier.
yeah bear has grown on me too. at this point i just want cara dumbass gone.

Yep can safely say I'm ok if they never invited Josh back for another Challenge lol. Him trying to get with Ashley was so lame.

Josh looked real bad in that episode.

Ash and Kam going to be a tough team to eliminate

Really hope we see Bear and Wes in an elimination at some point

Josh is soft dude all that crying:smh:
Funny when Ash was standing on that step and looked taller than josh :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Josh gotta be the most boring and worst competitors in the show in a long time

Not surprised he was simping over here

Still waiting for that Turbo vs Ash matchup
Ah snap, that sh right there would be lit AF!

Can you imagine if they give them the Challenge where they have go head up to pass each other full speed through the Corridor?

tumblr_n6nwqgqwUb1qclmb0o1_500.gif

Season has been really entertaining and the challenges themselves have been really good and unique/tough

Yeah I've been very entertained by this season.

Maybe its cuz there's no lame Lavender ladies or team young ****s.

Back
Top Bottom