MTV's The Challenge

wes is so washed up that was embarrassing

i been tryna tell yall he was a shell of himself but yall didnt wanna hear it
Wes' game can always backfire on him, we've seen him go home early before. I think he tries to make too many allies, both with rookies and vets. Then him talking trash, like this season supposedly behind Josh's back, is what sometimes does him in. His over confidence is both his best and worst enemy.

Is that what YOU want?

200.gif

Didn't miss nothing. This ain't dudes first season. When he was introduced ON HIS FIRST SEASON he seemed real moist.
His first season was the last challenge though and he was eliminated quickly. He had the one argument that led to his elimination.

1st ep if this season he was kissing on Georgia

His first season was the last challenge though and he was eliminated quickly. He had the one argument that led to his elimination.

1st ep if this season he was kissing on Georgia

What that got to do with what I'm saying?

He seemed gay when he first came on the show. This ain't his first season. :lol:

I don’t even think Josh comes across as gay, this younger generation across the board are just more emotional than the past.

Wes' game can always backfire on him, we've seen him go home early before. I think he tries to make too many allies, both with rookies and vets. Then him talking trash, like this season supposedly behind Josh's back, is what sometimes does him in. His over confidence is both his best and worst enemy.
im not even talking about politics im talking about physically. hes a washed up bum and he knows it. he had zero confidence going into that elimination he knew he would lose. hes been washed up physically for at least about 6 years now

At first I was laughing at ninjas face for being so sure and cocky of the win beforehand and then supposedly lost...

Then I was crying after Laurel’s degeneration X suck it celebration after she thought she won.

Wow what a change of events, one of the better shocking eliminations.
this ones up there but i dont think any one will top the one with the twin brothers a few years back when the brother started celebrating early and made the other brother drop his chain and lose lmao

Episode delivered. Laurel is obnoxious. Glad she lost, but a little disappointed she's gone from the house this early because the pot stirring was entertaining. I'm actually rocking with the Paulie-Cara-Kam alliance. Never thought I'd say that. I just can't stand Bananas and Jordan. Josh is a simp and an oaf.

Glad Laurel got sent home! Team USA and last weeks episode ruined this season of the challenge for me. They lost Wes (their best swimmer and best puzzle guy) and Laurel (their most physically imposing female) just because Josh got his feelings hurt. Smh!

Hopefully Bananas gets sent home next because he’s so washed but he talks a big game. I’d love for TJ to throw a curveball and allow the winning team of the next elimination to nominate a player on their team and switch him or her for someone on the opposing team (CT for Bananas)!

Did they say you have to place all 21 sticks correctly? I thought they just said you gotta use them, she did.I think Laurel got screwed.

Ninja so mad she lost, even afterwards she was still talking about how she got there first. I hope she goes home next, she was beyond obnoxious before the elimination and then was mad she lost and had to get help. She's wack.

Esther needs to let the god get a feel, ****in **** her body stupid.

Ninja is super ******* annoying, cant stand her. I accidentally read the spoiler thread on reddit last week so i knew laurel was going home, but for a second there i thought the spoilers were wrong. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom