MTV's The Challenge

i dont get the logic behind uk sending in laurel

she was destroying her own team why get rid of her

Dee is friends with Ninja. Ninja wanted to take down Laurel because she voted her in and because she held too much power. Idris just followed suit.

That was probably the greatest episode of the challenge since Jordan flipped all over the kill cards to go in against Bananas

Where's Maximus at? First 10 minutes of this episode they broke down exactly what I was saying all week long about the alliances.

All Bananas & Laurel had to do was be good soldiers and the US would've swept this entire competition. Everything they were accusing Wes of they were doing themselves, they just didn't have the numbers on their side. It's pretty clear Bananas, Nany, Jordan, Tori, Laurel, Bear, Georgia, Jenny & Theo are all in an alliance.

Georgia talking about Cara is the strongest trying to protect Laurel. That's why the Bear & Georgia were so distraught, just blow their whole thing up.

That was AMAZING.

And Laurel is a sociopath. My God.

And Tori's a BOZO. She's keeps talking like she's done anything in this game.

Word.

This ep blatantly showed their hypocrisy cuz they were so flagrant with their manipulating and politicking.

Wes did his **** in the shadows and was called out for it at any chance. Laurel was openly doing it and then talking about she'd be fine with Ashley going in after manipulating her :lol:

It was great to see her eliminated given how quickly she showed how smug she was. That she even couldnt accept her mistake in her L :rofl:

Last edited:
Felt uneasy when Georgia said it felt like a dark cloud enter the room and the first name shed dropped was Kam

All I could see was her blackface pics

I definitely got turned on when Kam told Laurel she’d buried her in the hole

You know you’re nuts make you make Paulie look sane

Can’t wait for Bananas to get thrown in next week

Laurel had one episode dedicated to her being the "alpha" and then poof she's gone :lol:

Life comes at you fast.

Kam stepping to her was dope.

It all boils down to the history they have with each other. They shun Wes for being manipulative, but they're cool when Bananas or Laurel do the same thing. They just hate Wes is all.

Dee is friends with Ninja. Ninja wanted to take down Laurel because she voted her in and because she held too much power. Idris just followed suit.
The real reason Idris voted Laurel in is that he doesn’t really have an alliance but Bear and Theo have tried to throw him in a few times now (and succeeded once) and Laurel is working with Bear. So he’s breaking up Bear’s alliance.

Remember Paulie and Wes wanted to throw in Theo and Georgia (and off screen Bananas because it’s what Wes didn’t want) wanted him to choose Idris and he was going to do it until Laurel and Bananas convinces him to vote Wes.

That was a great episode. Anyone else think production ****** up the set by putting that hole on the top? Even ninja missed the one at the bottom completely covered by the GoPro

That was a great episode. Anyone else think production ****ed up the set by putting that hole on the top? Even ninja missed the one at the bottom completely covered by the GoPro
Man there was no hole at the top. Laurel literally stuffed it through the cloth covering it at the very top by the bell :lol: The thing was facing up

Still better than not seeing her in the final at all

Josh or Bananas deserve to go to the killing floor next episode

The preview shows that they target Bananas next but then cuts to Josh yelling at people “I wasn’t being manipulated!” (Like a little kid) and Bananas is watching and smiling.

Josh really comes off almost emotionally stunted. He responds to criticism like a lot of former clients of mine and children would (I’ve worked with kids and adults from pretty rough childhoods/upbringings.)

Man there was no hole at the top. Laurel literally stuffed it through the cloth covering it at the very top by the bell :lol: The thing was facing up

Laurel knew it too. She sounded Trumpy as hell yelling at everyone “I beat her to the top first and you all saw it! Everyone saw it!” She behaved guilty as **** :lol: she knew she was trying to get away with something.

To be honest my girl and I knew Laurel was going home because in her confessional during throwing ninja in when she’s taking about having no regrets for going after people who targeted her, her eyes are puffy and she looks like she’s about to cry. That’s when we knew either she goes in and loses or does something regrettable again like when she fat shamed Big E (I partied with him in Jamaica. Cool dude.)

Its crazy to me how they get ppl to do confessionals after everything is over and they know the outcome yet they speak as if they did the confessional inbetween moments.

Laurel in the confessional was talking trash after Laurel in the elimination thought she won :lol: Laurel in the confessional knew she lost though. Similar thing with after shows when they already know who wins it all but only talk about the recent ep.

You couldnt get me to do that with the same energy.

Its crazy to me how they get ppl to do confessionals after everything is over and they know the outcome yet they speak as if they did the confessional inbetween moments.

Laurel in the confessional was talking trash after Laurel in the elimination thought she won :lol: Laurel in the confessional knew she lost though. Similar thing with after shows when they already know who wins it all but only talk about the recent ep.

You couldnt get me to do that with the same energy.

They’re all trying to get that call back though. If you’re cool never coming back on the show then I can see not realpy cooperating being an option.

But you have to give them content to be able to use. Laurel’s crazy commentary made that entire episode even greater than it already was.

She was cutting a promo like vintage Ric Flair

As trash as she is, I can’t wait to see her on Season 35 if she’s casted

I can see Wes gunning to get rid of her early in the next challenge season (depending on format and theme).

Looks like a hole to me. It was facing the top part so it wasn't part of it. But I can see where Laurel got confused especially after missing the one at the bottom. You're at the top and see a hole, might as well go for it. Right? Even Ninja missed the hole that was covered by a damn GoPro. I don't like Laurel so I'm glad she's gone but I can def see the confusion there.

It didn't go in flush like the rest of the poles though, so there wasn't much of a confusion

Ninja went on Derrick's podcast Challenge Mania and goes in depth about everything

Turns out Laurel was given an opportunity to reset but she refused

It didn't go in flush like the rest of the poles though, so there wasn't much of a confusion

Ninja went on Derrick's podcast Challenge Mania and goes in depth about everything

Turns out Laurel was given an opportunity to reset but she refused

No doubt. Just saying I can see where Laurel got confused in the heat of the moment. If that's true and Laurel didn't want to reset, then woof on her part lol.

Looks like a hole to me. It was facing the top part so it wasn't part of it. But I can see where Laurel got confused especially after missing the one at the bottom. You're at the top and see a hole, might as well go for it. Right? Even Ninja missed the hole that was covered by a damn GoPro. I don't like Laurel so I'm glad she's gone but I can def see the confusion there.

Ehhhhh but Ninja beat her to the top by a lot and was fumbling around looking for a hole. Laurel just shoved it into the opening of the pole holding up her wall at the top.

And it looked like production basically told them ok race back to the top and first person to ring the bell wins and Laurel got smoked again. ninja made it all the way back up to the top and back down before laurel had even climbed halfway. And after the suck it cross chops and flipping ninja the bird after she hugged laurel good luck?

Nah. No sympathy. Take your tall *** home.

Laurel still cute though. Would cuff. Let her cradle me in her arms like a baby while we watch tv on the couch.

This is ridiculous :lol:

Look at every other hole where the "branches" fit and look at what she's calling a hole at the top.

The thing is vertical and isnt even secure. I mean these things are meant to help you climb up the tree how does shoving that thing there help at all? :lol:

Back
Top Bottom