MTV's The Challenge

caras skin is so terrible its hard to look at

2d42855558acc34f796edc4dc13a3f1b.png

and iirc (as much as i cant stand her too) didnt ninja get further in the final last season than Cara did?

I think Tori and Kam would give Cara a good battle in an elimination. Problem is, Cara isn't going into an elimination. She's set herself up for not seeing one again. 4th straight season she wont see an elimination.

The Paulie/Cara thing is mad annoying. Getting tired of them.

Tori is not seeing Cara in no elimination. Only person she has beaten is trash can Marie

The clown could barely make it up a ramp her last season

Dont sleep on her. I think there are a few that can beat Cara in an elimination. But it will be a mute point anyway cause she's probably not seeing one.

A serious case., son was kissing a man two feet taller than him. **** is weird as hell.

Paulie is a ******* joke. Really wish someone would take that ****** up on one of these sanctioned fights he keeps asking for.

Also, Kam and Tori are basically the same person.

and iirc (as much as i cant stand her too) didnt ninja get further in the final last season than Cara did?
Ninja got to the final.

There were phases to end with 3 winners and Ninja just missed it. Left behind while the rest flew off in a helicopter.

Cara lost a while before that.
Paulie is a ****ing joke. Really wish someone would take that ****** up on one of these sanctioned fights he keeps asking for.

Also, Kam and Tori are basically the same person.
The perfect storm is a cocky rookie that is also a hot head lnocking Paulie the **** out and not minding if he goes home for it.

Last edited:
Yea Jenny your body wouldn't react like that because you look like you took HGH.

Lulz at Ashley calling anyone trash. If you don't get your *** back to your trailer park.

"You broke my left legs, you broke my legs"
" You gonna play like that? I'm gonna hit!"
"We don't need to hit face"
:lol: :lol:

Rogan is probably an easier opponent. Idris doesn't seem to get the challenge. Why go against Theo when he's a tougher out and he'd help you in the final? Unless it's some personal ****.

Paulie and his little man syndrome. Also Theo turns annoying when he drinks. They kissing?? :sick:

Without Bananas to hold his hand Leroy be on some dumb ****. Josh is terry cloth man. Son has to get emotional for everything and his ******* voice cracks. He's gotta be gay and plays the straight dude because he's scared of his pops.

**** stirrer Ashley set Turbo loose. He let Jordan live the first time. Everyone in the room shook.
"Jordan disrespect my honor. That's it. I coming here like a Leon"
Jordan started copping pleas. He runs his yap but he ain't tryna take it where Turbo's willing to go.

Nany still smoking. You lucked your way so far, how bout you get in shape to have a chance at winning? She shows up for a vacation in an exotic location essentially. She knows she ain't gon win so why get healthier?

"Behind my back is poossy, chicken!"
"He's lucky we have a lot security"
"YOU CANNOT COPY MY WALK" :wow: :rofl:

They need to get either Paulie or Jordan in headbanger with Turbo so those 2 can get humbled man. He's gotta kill someone so they can put respect on his name.

Last edited:
Turbo is the gift that keeps on giving.

"You cannot copy my walk"! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

MTV hit gold putting an honorable psychopath in The Challenge environment.

Had CT shook and all.

Jordan was puffing his chest out when Turbo wasn't there but clamped up with the quickness when he was on the scene. He only starting mocking his walk when security was on the same too.

Goodness the zest is overflowing in Josh.

Someone really needs to snuff Pauly already. That Napoleon complex really got him acting out.

Mans always asking for sanctioned fights like he's Vince McMahon.

I keep expecting a twist to happen with how big the US team still is. If they do stick to the team vs team format like the old days I can def see US throwing some challenges.

"You cannot copy my walk"!!! This has to be one of the best lines in Challenge history. Though I hope Turbo doesn't completely lose it and do something dumb as they ended the episode with the security restraining him.

Turbo is the gift that keeps on giving.

"You cannot copy my walk"! :rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

MTV hit gold putting an honorable psychopath in The Challenge environment.

Had CT shook and all.

Jordan was puffing his chest out when Turbo wasn't there but clamped up with the quickness when he was on the scene. He only starting mocking his walk when security was on the same too.

Goodness the zest is overflowing in Josh.

Someone really needs to snuff Pauly already. That Napoleon complex really got him acting out.

Mans always asking for sanctioned fights like he's Vince McMahon.
i thought josh was gay too when he was on big brother. i dont think hes gay tho hes just weird/goofy

and turbo may be the best casting decision in challenge history lol

I forgot it was Kam messing with Theo last challenge after breaking up with Leroy. Now its like it never happened :lol:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom