MTV's The Challenge

UK finally wins a challenge and uses the advantage to target their own team. I don't get it. Kayleigh got what she wanted, but I don't see how it's of any benefit if there's no guarantee that it will eventually turn into a partners or individual challenge.

Out of all the females left, seems like she should have targeted a stronger female that she'd have to eventually face down the road. Like Cara or Ninja. Who also happen to be on the other team :lol:

I'm shocked they kicked off Turbo, wow. He didn't hit anyone, MTV getting real strict.
Turbo kept saying he was "going to hurt him very bad"
Turbo said more than a few times he was basically going to kill Jordan.
They HAD to let him go.

Turbo already a legend, really wish he would wash Jordan
Hope my Guy Roy Lee finally gets a chip and UK mad stupid
I was rolling when Nani said Cara needs to go get off the challenge, her life a wreck.

Sidenote: Couple of my friends got to kick it with lee in Vegas, super chill dude, but he def enjoys himself some coke lol

I get that but we've heard death threats every season
True. But I think security actually believes he was going to kill Jordan lol. Turbo is a different breed. Dude would literally kill someone without hesitation.

Feel bad for the guy though because he didn’t understand what cara, Paulie and Ashley were doing. They were flat out using him and he didn’t understand it at all.

Turbo kept saying he was "going to hurt him very bad"
Turbo said more than a few times he was basically going to kill Jordan.
They HAD to let him go.
I think there was a bias and prejudice due to Turbo's nationality and accent.

It just sounds more threatening coming from him :lol:

Guarantee those British accents don't get the same reaction.

It'll be hilarious if in the next challenge Turbo is there and Jordan is there and the first thing Turbo does is knock him out.

Turbo already a legend, really wish he would wash Jordan
Hope my Guy Roy Lee finally gets a chip and UK mad stupid
I was rolling when Nani said Cara needs to go get off the challenge, her life a wreck.

Sidenote: Couple of my friends got to kick it with lee in Vegas, super chill dude, but he def enjoys himself some coke lol
Who doesn't go skiing down white girl mountain. :nerd:.

Jk

Finally watched the clip super whack they kicked him off for that. Jordan the same dude that got black chick off too tho. So not surprised if he snitched or felt "threatened"

Joss is a complete moron.
I like Georgia was pulling for her and Theo. So dumb they didn’t switch teams when they had the chance.

Been rooting for Theo too. I have to admit seeing him caught off guard with that Kayleigh/Joss scheme at the proving ground nomination was pretty funny.

i think he was caught off guard because it was such a dumb plan no one could have seen it coming

We literally just watched Georgia die in her 1st Final. Letting fell out 3 miles, crying deliriously for Bear.

Just because they keep editing everyone saying she’s strong doesn’t mean it’s true.

You can’t win the Final if you don’t make it to the Final

Turbo must have had them really shook to be kicked off for just talking ish. :lol:

Preview for the next episode shows Tori alrerady regrets switching sides. Thought she was going to single handedly make the UK team winners. :rofl:

I'd still rather pick a strong competitor from the opposition to face an already nominated strong competitor in Tori.

It ended up working out for them though since Tori switched, when she said she wouldn't if they threw Georgia in. "If you throw Georgia in I won't switch." Proceeds to switch :lol:

Seems like the numbers are way too lopsided for it to be a straight up final. Expecting it to eventually be chopped down to partners or individual.

Stunned to see Georgia ugly cry this episode........stunned. Flabbergasted.

How in the **** you finally win a challenge, and get one of your only peeps thrown out? :rofl: :rofl:

Great, now you flipped Tori......who gon join CT, and then Jordan likely, and suddenly team UK has a bunch of Americans runnin ****. :lol:

You coulda kept Georgia and then still hoped Tori flipped, but still had numbers.

And they had already lost Turbo. How on earth could you be that stupid to not take full advantage and swing the numbers instantly?

They were more than happy to kick Turbo out because it opens the field. My guess is the final is going to be somehow individual or in duos.
Some of those dumb decisions are going to get exposed in the final.

I'd still rather pick a strong competitor from the opposition to face an already nominated strong competitor in Tori.

It ended up working out for them though since Tori switched, when she said she wouldn't if they threw Georgia in. "If you throw Georgia in I won't switch." Proceeds to switch :lol:

Seems like the numbers are way too lopsided for it to be a straight up final. Expecting it to eventually be chopped down to partners or individual.
Yeah I peeped that too.

She said that on the fly though. She actually didn't even consider she'd face a UK member. She yelled that hoping they'd stick to someone from team US.

After the match where only Jordan was rooting for her I'm sure she was like **** this time to turncoatn :lol:

Stunned to see Georgia ugly cry this episode........stunned. Flabbergasted.

How in the **** you finally win a challenge, and get one of your only peeps thrown out? :rofl: :rofl:

Great, now you flipped Tori......who gon join CT, and then Jordan likely, and suddenly team UK has a bunch of Americans runnin ****. :lol:

You coulda kept Georgia and then still hoped Tori flipped, but still had numbers.

And they had already lost Turbo. How on earth could you be that stupid to not take full advantage and swing the numbers instantly?
Its why I keep saying team UK has no real leader and is just an extension of Paulie's alliance.

CT is only a voice of reason there, he doesnt lead them.

It would be hilarious if more Americans turncoat and the final ends up America vs America :lol:

Speaking of CT. He was unusually quiet this past episode when all the f*ckery was unfolding. He was probably afraid of sticking up for Georgia because he's already on the fringe.

Turns out turbo snapped

Screenshot_20191101-202105_Chrome.jpg

Back
Top Bottom