MTV's The Challenge

- Turbo ready to go Jason Statham cuz he got hit with yoga ball. :lol:

- Theo like the new CT in eliminations. Killin these boys.

- Jordan a whole h0e. He did some great moonwalking when Turbo pulled up on him. Talked all that **** then when Turbo said let's jump in the elimination he started talking some team unity. :lol: Young CT woulda been humbled him.

Theo probably won't be on next season as he is now blind in one eye. Got hit by a Champagne cork :sick:

Is he permanently blind.
His girl is niiiice
I think that was originally what they thought, but isn't the case anymore, its recovering, but not sure they know if he will recover the full vision he had before.

He didn't pass medical exam for next season, so definitely won't be on.

Man that sucks for Theo. Definitely my favorite competitor this season.

Turbo got a trigger like a hairpin he goes straight to reckless. Was cracking up when Nany was trying to spin it as Ashley and Paulie are trying to play you and he’s like “yes how can Jordan talk behind my back?!” Totally missing the point lol

Been waiting for a twist gonna at this point we’re just waiting for the US pick off the rest of the UK

USA battling it out among themselves will be good though

Seems like no twists.

Leroy let the chopper sing talking his **** this ep. No Mr. Nice guy teamwork. Let Zach, Jordan, and ***** *** Josh know the deal.

So many scared females. Nany annoying Leroy and Kayleigh playing the wild scared game.

This why I disliked the team challenges in the past. So many weak players get to tag along to the final.

Last edited:
Seems like no twists.

Leroy let the chopper sing talking his **** this ep. No Mr. Nice guy teamwork. Let Zach, Jordan, and ***** *** Josh know the deal.

So many scared females. Nany annoying Leroy and Kayleigh playing the wild scared game.

This why I disliked the team challenges in the past. So many weak players get to tag along to the final.

It's not weak though. The beauty of the Challenge is that you can win in a variety of ways. It isn't all about strength.

Kayleigh is playing the Puppet Master so beautifully on Team UK, her political game is phenomenal. The fact that Tori & them didn't Game Theory this outcome shows they were only thinking from a strength standpoint. They should've did everything they could get Nany thrown in and let Team UK vote in Tori.

Georgia was a weak competitor, she just looked strong relative to the rest of her team. All of these people from the minority alliance are complaining only because they don't have the power.

Nany never had a problem with alliances when Bananas' was running the house picking off whoever she wanted. This is the same bozo who laughed at Wes when got a neck injury during an elimination against Leroy because he was in the opposite alliance.

MY MAN LEROY FINALLY PLAYING THE GAME. I SHED A TEAR THIS EPISODE.

He told those bozos they all going to just end up in eliminations. Team USA is voting in Jordan next week, I cannot wait!

Jordan is going to flip. Have a weird, weird feeling that UK ends up winning this with 3-4 US players on their squad.

It's not weak though. The beauty of the Challenge is that you can win in a variety of ways. It isn't all about strength.
I really wouldn't call this the beauty part of the challenge.

This isnt scheming, manipulating, and politicking like Wes and Johnny.

This is hiding among stronger players, staying quite the majority season and then when #s are thin you pop up to prey on a dumb person for a snake move.

The challenge is definitely more than strength as far as getting to the final but the final is still about competitors and nobody is carrying any weak players to 1st place.

That's more than evident in every early season of the challenge that was one group vs. another group. It's why Kayleigh and Nany are still around.

Kayleigh is playing the Puppet Master so beautifully on Team UK, her political game is phenomenal. The fact that Tori & them didn't Game Theory this outcome shows they were only thinking from a strength standpoint. They should've did everything they could get Nany thrown in and let Team UK vote in Tori.
Lets not get it twisted, as far as manipulation goes there's nothing team UK can do nor any alliance as far who goes in. They would've failed trying to get Nany in if team US didnt want to do that. After getting Tori in Paulie and Cara didnt even bother to manipulate who she would face.

Georgia was a weak competitor, she just looked strong relative to the rest of her team. All of these people from the minority alliance are complaining only because they don't have the power.
I mean sure but she's way stronger than Kayleigh :lol:

Not seeing much of a difference between Kayleigh and Nany other than Kayleigh looks better.

Jordan is going to flip. Have a weird, weird feeling that UK ends up winning this with 3-4 US players on their squad.
The US is gonna have to lose on a men's elimination challenge and get himself voted in or Jordan is gonna have to volunteer to face whoever the UK votes in if they lose.

Last edited:
I really wouldn't call this the beauty part of the challenge.

This isnt scheming, manipulating, and politicking like Wes and Johnny.

This is hiding among stronger players, staying quite the majority season and then when #s are thin you pop up to prey on a dumb person for a snake move.

The challenge is definitely more than strength as far as getting to the final but the final is still about competitors and nobody is carrying any weak players to 1st place.

That's more than evident in every early season of the challenge that was one group vs. another group. It's why Kayleigh and Nany are still around.

Lets not get it twisted, as far as manipulation goes there's nothing team UK can do nor any alliance as far who goes in. They would've failed trying to get Nany in if team US didnt want to do that. After getting Tori in Paulie and Cara didnt even bother to manipulate who she would face.

I mean sure but she's way stronger than Kayleigh :lol:

Not seeing much of a difference between Kayleigh and Nany other than Kayleigh looks better.

The US is gonna have to lose on a men's elimination challenge and get himself voted in or Jordan is gonna have to volunteer to face whoever the UK votes in jd they lose.

You're only saying that because it isn't overly in your face. Plus this is pretty sexist of you. What part of what happened tonight wasn't politicing or scheming?

There have been plenty of Finals were so called weak players get carried to a win. Before they turned it into this Half Marathon/Obstacle Course Hybrid, those so called weak players always ended up deciding the Final. I forget what season it was where they tried to get rid of Katie all season long and she ended up being the reason they won the Final.

Nany isn't politicing or playing a smart social game. That's the difference. Kayleigh has been making slick moves all season long, drawing attention to people at all the right times. So you can't say she hasn't been scheming.

The conversation changes if Jordan & them point the finger at Nany. They didn't have the numbers to begin with. Jordan, Zach & Tori should've accepted that Tori was going into elimination no matter what. You don't bring up a name that has no chance of going in. Ninja was never going to be voted in so why waste your breath arguing that.

Even if the UK still went ahead and voted Georgia in, she definitely would've beaten Nany

Team USA is clearly fine voting in the minority alliance now. And they will always have the majority in the Tribunal, so I definitely expect either Josh or Jordan getting sent into elimination next week. Theo might as well just show up in the elimination because he's going in as well.

You're only saying that because it isn't overly in your face. Plus this is pretty sexist of you. What part of what happened tonight wasn't politicing or scheming?
Yeah, you're confused especially if you're bringing in sexism as an actual response to what I just said. Get the **** outta here with that bull **** man.

I see Kayleigh no different than Nany. Weak players hiding among stronger players using weak arguments and trying to scheme and convince players with power to actually do something in their favor. Only difference here is Josh is dumb and Leroy is not.

Cara schemes and manipulates just about every challenge. Even more now that she's with Paulie. Ashley does the same. Laurel started it this season. I don't say they're weak trying to convince strong players to keep them in the game cuz they're not. This has nothing to do with sex. Its on you that you even went for that angle in what I'm saying.

What I'm talking about is the clear difference between actual competitors scheming and manipulating and weak players attempting to do it in vein. Wes/Johnny/Laurel/Zach/Cara/etc. when all the scheming and manipulation fails or if they gets outplayed can actually compete to stay in the game at the very least.

Kayleigh, Nany, and that ***** boy Josh are layups

There have been plenty of Finals were so called weak players get carried to a win.
Which is exactly why I said I didnt like those team challenges much in the early days.

Before they turned it into this Half Marathon/Obstacle Course Hybrid, those so called weak players always ended up deciding the Final.
Exactly why I'm saying now those weak players will get exposed in a final after they managed to ride everyone else's coattails. Finals are now grueling and ruthless on the strongest competitors.

Which is why I find it useless when ppl trying to make a move arent gonna win. Nany this entire ep was annoying when you know she's gonna gas out anyway. She has no real argument for being there and is quiet when they talk about the weakest female on team US. Its the reason why Kayleigh had one word answers when Georgia called her out. She knows Georgia is right.

It'd at least make sense if Josh was thinking his team would win the final and he wanted a bigger cut of the grand prize but that isnt his reasoning.

I forget what season it was where they tried to get rid of Katie all season long and she ended up being the reason they won the Final.

Nany isn't politicing or playing a smart social game. That's the difference. Kayleigh has been making slick moves all season long, drawing attention to people at all the right times. So you can't say she hasn't been scheming.
Sometimes they just dont like a person and call them weak as an excuse to eliminate them even if thwy aren't as weak as ppl say; Katie

We must be watching a different show. Kayleigh hasnt been doing **** all season. She aligned with the right ppl and has mostly kept her mouth shut as team UK has lost the majority of the challenges this season. Paulie's alliance has been running team UK since the Wes/Laurel/Johnny US backstabbing has stopped.

The conversation changes if Jordan & them point the finger at Nany. They didn't have the numbers to begin with. Jordan, Zach & Tori should've accepted that Tori was going into elimination no matter what. You don't bring up a name that has no chance of going in. Ninja was never going to be voted in so why waste your breath arguing that.

Even if the UK still went ahead and voted Georgia in, she definitely would've beaten Nany
This is a moot point to me. Wouldnt matter what Jordan did or anyone else. Paulie's alliance is running team US with Leroy as the extra swing vote.

Nany was never going in. They didnt have the #s and she only made a fool herself cuz she was so scared she might go in.

Last edited:
We must be watching a different show. Kayleigh hasnt been doing **** all season. She aligned with the right ppl and has mostly kept her mouth shut as team UK has lost the majority of the challenges this season. Paulie's alliance has been running team UK since the Wes/Laurel/Johnny US backstabbing has stopped.
She has been pretty quiet most of the season, but from first episode she was scheming to get and got Georgia thrown in to that elimination. She clearly has had a vendetta against her from the beginning. She definitely isn't any puppet master, but it's not like she wasn't willing to make moves early on either.

She has been pretty quiet most of the season, but from first episode she was scheming to get and got Georgia thrown in to that elimination. She clearly has had a vendetta against her from the beginning. She definitely isn't any puppet master, but it's not like she wasn't willing to make moves early on either.
She definitely has a grudge against Georgia and wants her out but yeah I don't see how she's some smart puppet master when she's been quiet most of the season

I'm shocked they kicked off Turbo, wow. He didn't hit anyone, MTV getting real strict.

Georgia whining and crying, happy to see her go home.

Wish it was Ashley going home.

Yeah, you're confused especially if you're bringing in sexism as an actual response to what I just said. Get the **** outta here with that bull **** man.

I see Kayleigh no different than Nany. Weak players hiding among stronger players using weak arguments and trying to scheme and convince players with power to actually do something in their favor. Only difference here is Josh is dumb and Leroy is not.

Cara schemes and manipulates just about every challenge. Even more now that she's with Paulie. Ashley does the same. Laurel started it this season. I don't say they're weak trying to convince strong players to keep them in the game cuz they're not. This has nothing to do with sex. Its on you that you even went for that angle in what I'm saying.

What I'm talking about is the clear difference between actual competitors scheming and manipulating and weak players attempting to do it in vein. Wes/Johnny/Laurel/Zach/Cara/etc. when all the scheming and manipulation fails or if they gets outplayed can actually compete to stay in the game at the very least.

Kayleigh, Nany, and that ***** boy Josh are layups

Which is exactly why I said I didnt like those team challenges much in the early days.

Exactly why I'm saying now those weak players will get exposed in a final after they managed to ride everyone else's coattails. Finals are now grueling and ruthless on the strongest competitors.

Which is why I find it useless when ppl trying to make a move arent gonna win. Nany this entire ep was annoying when you know she's gonna gas out anyway. She has no real argument for being there and is quiet when they talk about the weakest female on team US. Its the reason why Kayleigh had one word answers when Georgia called her out. She knows Georgia is right.

It'd at least make sense if Josh was thinking his team would win the final and he wanted a bigger cut of the grand prize but that isnt his reasoning.

Sometimes they just dont like a person and call them weak as an excuse to eliminate them even if thwy aren't as weak as ppl say; Katie

This is a moot point to me. Wouldnt matter what Jordan did or anyone else. Paulie's alliance is running team US with Leroy as the extra swing vote.

Nany was never going in. They didnt have the #s and she only made a fool herself cuz she was so scared she might go in.
Lol @ this post.
I couldn't make it passed the 6th paragraph. New NT doesn't agree with my eyes and long posts.
All these mother loving ads floating all over the screen while I'm trying to focus on the sixteenhundreth and forty eighth word in a row.

Back
Top Bottom