MTV's The Challenge

That's a horrible analogy considering she's on record having been bust down by Derrick H from Are You The One
She's semi-changed but I still remember Ashley as the racist from her RW season. She had to go away for a while to peel the label off.

Then all of a sudden she's on the challenge as a "champion" :lol:

See me when she lets a black man impregnate her.

Last edited:
im confused... Who is she and what she hating for?

:lol: she’a mad that her “man” wants to go on the challenge. Especially after he heard they all bang each other. Unless you’re married or in a relationship with someone on the show, no man walks into the challenge in a relationship has lasted :lol:

Ashley is a two face, sometimes she looks good and sometimes she doesnt. :lol: Definitely has that white trashy look to her.

Ashley was never my cup of tea. Whenever a relatively attractive chick acts sloppy drunk and obnoxious, it makes her uglier in a way. Happened quickly on her RW season. Watched it recently because it's on Xfinity On Demand. Season was messy. Jay was one of the most unlikable people in RW history.

:lol: she’a mad that her “man” wants to go on the challenge. Especially after he heard they all bang each other. Unless you’re married or in a relationship with someone on the show, no man walks into the challenge in a relationship has lasted :lol:
Reddit said she had an ex(es) from previous reality shows that cheated on her on Big reality tv spin off shows. Him saying he wanted to do the challenge triggered her but she was in the wrong and projecting.

Reddit said she had an ex(es) from previous reality shows that cheated on her on Big reality tv spin off shows. Him saying he wanted to do the challenge triggered her but she was in the wrong and projecting.

There was a rumor floating that Jackson had a GF the entire time back on while on BB too lol

I've heard shes been getting the call to return but keeps turning them down. I'd be glad if she never did but I wont be surprised when she does in a couple years or less.
I actually heard the opposite: That after she bugged on Champs vs. Stars (and thats even after her racist rant and melt down against leroy on the challenge) they put her on time out for a while and her friends wanted her to get some therapy.

I wouldn't be surprised if they did want her back - she's another Banana's ex and always a ****show, but I can't see her turning them down that often.

Leroy back in them Kam yambs :evil: :nthat:

I thought team US was gonna lose this ep.

This ***** Idris said CT was like a father to him :rofl: Hold that L.

Theo roasting Paulie right now. That British accent making it all sting. Paulie is forever a lame. I dont think I can ever side with him. Think uneven prefer Devin to him.

You can not copy my walk ************ :rofl:

I love it now that Wes, Kyle, and Johnny are gone Jordan can remind everyone what an a-hole he is :lol: Antagonizing Turbo for no reason. Couldnt even fully repeat what he said

Always knew Ashley was but got a good look of Cara being scummy delighting in starting that argument. To think these hypocrites would try to blame Johnny and Wes for the same things.

Last edited:
caras skin is so terrible its hard to look at

i remember her rookie season i thought she was cute

now shes annoying as ever and has the skin of someone who smokes 3 packs of red marlboros a day

It’s over for Nany next week.

She playing scared. Smashley & Cara stirred the pot but it wasn’t like they were lying about what Jordan said. Jordan turned into a ***** when it was time to keep the same energy with Turbo face to face

Team UK looking nice with all the fat trimmed off.

Next Men’s day elimination is going to be interesting. Joss-Rogan-Dee-Kayleigh vs. Georgia-Theo-Jenny. The US alliance is going to have to throw someone under the bus and I just can’t see them doing that to CT

Paulie and cara are really ******* unbearable this season. Cara thinks she some sort of gladiator but prob couldn’t even run a marathon, and paulie is a little ******* runt that thinks he’s some big tough guy. ******* both clowns. Theo woulda whipped his ***. I really hope they don’t win anything.

Cara may be annoying but she’d smoke everyone left in the house in elimination.

Men lie. Women lie. Numbers don’t.

Tori only acting tough because Jordan is there. I can’t knock Cara for defending herself against Jordan who was being a ****.

They were all about to go on a Team Run super chill and Jordan took an unnecessary shot at her. Notice how he had so much energy for her but no energy for Turbo until security showed up

Back
Top Bottom