MTV's The Challenge

The social game is important and part of the game for sure, but this season there is definitely some people making it to a final that have no business being there. I’d like to see the strongest players in a final, and it’s lame when most weeks this year we already knew who was going to be voted in.

I'm howling right now. Completely forgot how they treated Big Easy. :lol:

Dude already gassed during the first swim leg of the final.

CT: "I'll drown you if you don't make that beach bro."

5 minutes later Evan screaming at BIg Easy telling him to put his shoes on

CT: "Don't yell at him it will only make things worse! Encourage him!"

10 minutes later while Big Easy is chained to others holding them back from the run

CT: "Don't you f*ckin quit on me! Don't you f*ckin quit on me! I swear to god if you f*ckin quit on me"

Classic. Skinhead CT screaming in this dudes face and then telling everyone else not to yell at him.

Catching up with the latest episode. Glad to see CT blow up that Paulie alliance and see how strong his team is. That scene with Paulie taking off his sun glasses and talking to Rogan was ridiculous lol. Hoping Cara and Paulie fail lol.

😂 at Paulie taking off the sunglasses

love the move that CT made! Man if it wasn’t for LeeRoy I could care less about USA

Ashley is the worst, her reaction to getting thrown in. Not eliminated but thrown in. That was crazy, I would have cursed her the **** out. She’s the definition of a whiny entitled little B. If she was in my alliance, I would tell her to **** off after that. DISGUSTING.

And you can’t talk **** after winning and cry.

Shes the worst, need her to go home so bad

Last edited:
Idk if this is the official ig account or not, but i hope it’s true

I’m a fan of this, it’s disgusting how they act when they get thrown in an elimination. They all act so entitled. It’s a competition, should be ready to go anytime

Reactions: HIM
Ashley is the worst, her reaction to getting thrown in. Not eliminated but thrown in. That was crazy, I would have cursed her the **** out. She’s the definition of a whiny entitled little B. If she was in my alliance, I would tell her to **** off after that. DISGUSTING.

And you can’t talk **** after winning and cry.

Shes the worst, need her to go home so bad
Ashley hate gang here.

The nerve of this broad to talk about she's a champion and she's rich like we didn't watch Redneck Hunter carry her to a win and then she took the money from him.

Ashley hate gang here.

The nerve of this broad to talk about she's a champion and she's rich like we didn't watch Redneck Hunter carry her to a win and then she took the money from him.

Well good thing she's a 2 Time Champion then and had already won before that!

And just like this season a great social game allowed Ashley to carry Hunter straight to the Final. Hunter doesn't make that Final without Ashley as his partner.

As shady a player as Ashley is, she's always in the running for a finals. Her social game , endurance and puzzle solving makes her tough to beat.

.....and yes, her actions were elementary
......Poor loser and a Poor winner
......I definitely wouldn't want to be her friend

Karma biting Paulie in the ***. Bout to pull a Big E in the final like I called it.

damn it CT. Choo choo ain’t work out this time

Cara and Paulie *****ing out :rofl:

So enjoyable to watch. That worm would have ****** me up though. I don't think I could do it.

They gonna let USA continue without Paulie? That's kinda B/S. Whole team should have to finish. Otherwise, there's motivation to have your weaker players "flop."

Who could've possibly seen the US wetting the bed like this? :rofl:

Where's Master Zik Master Zik at?

Like I said Cara has no endurance in a Final and Paulie incessant need to look like Superman mixed in with his inability to depend on his team would be his downfall.

Both those things aside this was Zach's fault for things falling apart how they did. I don't know if they left that part in editing but they didn't say anything about all the members of team having to carry the gurney at least once. He should've been on that thing with Paulie & Leroy the whole way through.

Cara needs to take next season off.

I will say I'm glad my boy Roy Lee proving me wrong and showing he still has gas in the tank. He's been killing it.

Say what you want about her attitude but when the title is on the line, Ashley always shows up big

It's been all Zach and LeRoy for US in this final. Paulie about dead. The girls are worthless right now for them outside of maybe Kam/Ashley.

They are toast.

I can see next week Paulie pulling a Paul Pierce and usa winning next week, i really want roy Lee to win
But can’t stand Paulie/Cara....then i also wouldnt mind CT getting another one but can’t stand Jordan

Back
Top Bottom