MTV's The Challenge

This thread took a hard left lol

I don’t recall this Hate for the females lol

but can we switch the topic now

Neither do I, FWIW.

- Evelyn and Rachel were both spoken highly of during their runs. In fact, Ev’s and Rachel’s wins on The Island and Duel II respectively are two of the most impressive in the entire series.

- Diem (RIP) was beloved basically since she was cast.

This thread took a hard left lol

I don’t recall this Hate for the females lol

Because it never happened. There have always been posters voicing their disdain for male AND female competitors. But there was never this universal hatred of the best female competitors.

#BringBackCamilla

giphy.gif

Even before hooking up with Paulie, cats had negative energy for Cara when she was giving handjobs to rookies on the back of the bus

Wait, What is this about? Sorry we only started getting The Challenge the last 2 seasons here.

Wait, What is this about? Sorry we only started getting The Challenge the last 2 seasons here.
exactly no one had negativeness for that.
revisionist history.
she was single doing her thing... then ahole controlling Abram, who she was not dating at the time got upset made her look like the bad guy

Sad. She was the one with the thick southern accent right?

That season had some talent. Alivia, Nurys, Diandra :evil:

I know some of the cast feed in from Road Rules.
David Osper Dies: ‘Road Rules’ & ‘Ancient Aliens’ Producer

Are you saying Brittni added 20lbs or she needs to add 20 more pounds based off that pic?

Cuz if its the latter I gotta say the Brittni in the pics aint nowhere as skinny as the chick in your example.

Are you saying Brittni added 20lbs or she needs to add 20 more pounds based off that pic?

Cuz if its the latter I gotta say the Brittni in the pics aint nowhere as skinny as the chick in your example.
Pink shirt Britni is where I think she looks good.
That little slim frame she sports on the challenges is cool, but it needed 20lbs. It appears that is about what she’s put on for these more recent thicc photos., she looks way better there/now, than she does slim.

Last edited:
yea I been on that britini train. I feel no shame for it either. But losing weight to be more cut I have no problem with.
skinny fat im not a fan of

The pic above was just an example of what 20lbs can do, it always improves the slim frame.
That girl in that picture def lost more than 20 lbs then added muscle to balance it out around there. If Brittni puts on weight, it’s gonna be the 20 you get in the cafeteria/frat basement, not no clean well sitting 20 lbs :lol:

There’s a reason “freshman 15” is a dreaded term and you talking 20 :lol: :lol:

That girl in that picture def lost more than 20 lbs then added muscle to balance it out around there. If Brittni puts on weight, it’s gonna be the 20 you get in the cafeteria/frat basement, not no clean well sitting 20 lbs :lol:

There’s a reason “freshman 15” is a dreaded term and you talking 20 :lol: :lol:
Man what are you on about?

(the girl in the pic) SHe didn't lose more than 20lbs according to the pic I posted. (it clearly states 20llb diff between the two photos :lol: )
And who cares about the after losing 20lb photo and how ripped or athletic she is.

She looks better in the picture where she is 20lbs heavier, and my point is 20lb onBrit looks better.

On this page there are pics of Brit where there is clearly a 2olb difference.
And that 20lb sits WELL ON HER, not sloppy as you suggest.
Just look at Thicc Brit and SLim brit, she isn't sloppy cafeteria freshman 15 disgusting heavy like you suggest.
ANd the Bigger brit looks WAY better
GAF about some freshman 15 that you think is "dreaded".
I dig it.

Stay bulk ladies, don't let the NAKO XL's of the world make you feel fat.
That **** is beautiful, too!

Man what are you on about?

(the girl in the pic) SHe didn't lose more than 20lbs according to the pic I posted. (it clearly states 20llb diff between the two photos :lol: )
And who cares about the after losing 20lb photo and how ripped or athletic she is.

She looks better in the picture where she is 20lbs heavier, and my point is 20lb onBrit looks better.

On this page there are pics of Brit where there is clearly a 2olb difference.
And that 20lb sits WELL ON HER, not sloppy as you suggest.
Just look at Thicc Brit and SLim brit, she isn't sloppy cafeteria freshman 15 disgusting heavy like you suggest.
ANd the Bigger brit looks WAY better
GAF about some freshman 15 that you think is "dreaded".
I dig it.

Stay bulk ladies, don't let the NAKO XL's of the world make you feel fat.
That **** is beautiful, too!
In a very poorly written and misworded and round about way I’m basically saying:

1. that girl probably isn’t really 20lbs down in pic 2 and

2. On one of the seasons Brittni admits to drinking too much and not working out often if at all. If she puts on 20 more LBs than what she already has it’s gonna be a sloppy 20; and

3. She can do whatever she wants. No fat shaming here. Personally I think she’s fine as is 🤷🏾‍♂️

Back
Top Bottom