MTV's The Challenge

yes sir and had i known at the time i had a smooth 500 for her.

i love Torrey. shes my type of white girl. not bubbly but doesnt act ghetto.
I like Tori too but she's kinda fraudulent. From Jersey, but claiming NYC. She's the epitome of bridge and tunnel.

That said, that's the **** I like :lol:

The cringe of Paulie's dancing was too much. I didn't want to watch it but you can't help yourself.

I like Wes' play and I like how he doesn't take it too seriously unlike Johnny or some of these other cast members.

Bananas was so out of place on the reunion.

He's needs to be off these Challenges all together let alone the Reunions'

Bananas was so out of place on the reunion.

He's needs to be off these Challenges all together let alone the Reunions'

Nah I like seeing him getting sent home and missing out on final after final. Karma for taking all the money.

Discovered that PlutoTV thing. They have a channel that just plays all challenge episodes. They start with a season and goes through with every episode. It's great. Was watching Rivals II and then Free Agents while I was sick the past few days.

ngts9w6zj1641.png

doesnt he basically make the money back for just being on the show
He has a base salary. And a base much higher than most others on the show since he’s been on so many seasons and the salary is seniority tier based.

Y’all just going to start hating whoever the next female face of the Challenge will be.

Endless Cycle

I don't know where this comes from.

I think Cara might be the only female player I've ever strongly disliked. And I actually liked her previously.

She's not quitting. Just the appearance fees alone will keep her coming back as that's more than whatever "content" she'll be putting out. Plus Paulie would cheat the moment he got into a challenge house without her there.

I don't know where this comes from.

I think Cara might be the only female player I've ever strongly disliked. And I actually liked her previously.
Nah NT challenge thread does always hate on whoever the primary female is in the show

- Josh moist self crying again on the reunion :lol: :smh:

- Turbo bout to be the next Jason Statham

- Dee sound and look pathetic, Rogan pimp hand strong

- Even Torrie had to tell Jordan he need to chill

- Nany will always be a lil thot thot

to be fair shes the anakin. not this group. we were all fine with cara and decently pulling for her in a lot of seasons. but since the merger with paulie shes been insufferable

Emily was the top dog for a few seasons and everyone loved her. Too bad she stopped doing the show. She was def bae.
Nah we all hated her and called her racist because of her wearing blackface and taunting Ty even though a year earlier she had also been d’ing down Ty.

Back
Top Bottom