MTV's The Challenge

Emily was the top dog for a few seasons and everyone loved her. Too bad she stopped doing the show. She was def bae.

Memories are shaky in here!

Black Face Emily tried to blame being raised in a cult for doing Black Face with Camilla

For reference, it was during Battle of the Exes

Camilla, another face of the franchise, hated (for valid reasons though)

It’s just an endless cycle for whoever the top dog female is.

Even before hooking up with Paulie, cats had negative energy for Cara when she was giving handjobs to rookies on the back of the bus

Wait, is black face not a valid reason for disliking someone? :stoneface:

Acting like we were just picking names out of a hat to have qualms with.

You're being too defensive. You asked who else people had qualms, right?

br0keballer br0keballer pointed out Emily as someone else.

Now you're doubling back because of the reasoning :lol:

My main point is fans will always have some sort of "issue," valid or not, with whoever the female face of the Challenge is. It isn't just a "Cara" thing.

You're being too defensive. You asked who else people had qualms, right?

br0keballer br0keballer pointed out Emily as someone else.

Now you're doubling back because of the reasoning :lol:

But those are valid reasons.

Conversation started when you said "y'all" would hate every lead female like an endless cycle, implying you didn't. So you didn't dislike Camila for her hard R or Emily with her minstrel show? :emoji_thinking:

Who are the main challenge females everyone in here hated (excluding the the alt-right ones)?

Yeah I don't see this "fans hate any main female"

People liked Emily. Camilla was liked for all her craziness til she went full KKK Brazil chapter. I remember Paula was liked, Sarah is liked people want her back, Evelyn was liked.

But those are valid reasons.

Conversation started when you said "y'all" would hate every lead female like an endless cycle, implying you didn't. So you didn't dislike Camila for her hard R or Emily with her minstrel show? :emoji_thinking:

Who are the main challenge females everyone in here hated (excluding the the alt-right ones)?

i think the point is there is and will always be a reason we dislike the female face of the challenge.

for comparison, people love Zack and Jordan even though they’re toxic as **** and called women an inferior species and swamp donkeys, and cats still clamor for Kenny’s return to save the show even though dude sexually assaulted a chick in the house.

The female face ultimately becomes the thread villain and any dude that shows out for a season becomes a legend.

i think the point is there is and will always be a reason we dislike the female face of the challenge.

for comparison, people love Zack and Jordan even though they’re toxic as **** and called women an inferior species and swamp donkeys, and cats still clamor for Kenny’s return to save the show even though dude sexually assaulted a chick in the house.

The female face ultimately becomes the thread villain and any dude that shows out for a season becomes a legend.

Nah :lol:

Everybody don't love Zack and Jordan. It's people that HATE Wes and Bananas. On reality shows all fans are not gonna love or hate the same people. Like I said before about Bananas these shows are about characters whether people love or hate them.

Gonna have to agree to disagree on this one.

I think Zack is entertaining when he roasts his teammates and competitors, but I by no means like the dude as a competitor. Sort of the opposite for Jordan, I respect him as a competitor but sort of think he's a narcissist and often pretty cringe worthy in his confessionals.

Again, I always rooted for Cara up until her maybe last 2-3 seasons when she became a misery. She's been one of the best females for a long stretch. Laurel never had a beef with aside from that Big E incident and her gloating against Ninja, but those are just "incidents." Emily, Camila were fine until their Trumpish behavior. I liked Sarah. Ashley is a little nuts, but I don't dislike her. Evelyn, Veronica, Rachel cool. Can't really think of anyone else. I have these same type of opinions for the best males.

Not sure where this position that the NT challenge thread is wild misogynistic is originating from.

I think some of yall are confusing dudes calling Cara ugly for hating her. Many have said she's become ugly but they either wanted her to win or wasnt hoping she lost.

**** with liking Zach and Jordan. Zach is only funny for his wild criticisms but its more than obvious he's a misogynist. Like dude has serious issues there. Similar with Jordan, to me he's only good as a villain imo but that's only when all of the better villains are gone.

Also who is still calling for Kenny's return? :rofl: Bringing up him sexually abusing Tonya given their history. Toothbrushes in vaginas is pretty irrelevant.

I don't really recall who was hating Laurel when she was on top or Sarah.

:lol: @ wanting ppl to forget Emily a racist. **** I haven't forgot Ashley's racist **** from her real world season.

Last edited:
If an opinion doesn't apply to you let it fly.. I personally never called anyone a misogynist.

But none of these people y'all are listing have been the FACE of the show. Zach, Jordan, Laurel, Sarah have had their individual seasons but have never been the FACE of the show.

When we're talking FACE of the show. We're talking the Corals, the Veronicas, the Rachels, the Evelyns, the Diems, the Camillas, and now Cara.

And all these women were hated on because of their standing as said FACE of the show.

Veronica owned it and coined herself the Queen Mean Girl of the Challenge.

Evelyn stopped doing the challenges because fans were saying she was secretly a Transgender.

Diem refused their phone calls because of the hate she was receiving from the fans.

And if Cara is truly done, whoever gets elevated to her position is going to end up facing the same level of hatred, dislike or whatever word you want to use

I personally never called anyone a misogynist.

You called Master Zik Master Zik sexist at one point, which isn't far off. But I digress.

But none of these people y'all are listing have been the FACE of the show. Zach, Jordan, Laurel, Sarah have had their individual seasons but have never been the FACE of the show.

When we're talking FACE of the show. We're talking the Corals, the Veronicas, the Rachels, the Evelyns, the Diems, the Camillas, and now Cara.

And all these women were hated on because of their standing as said FACE of the show.

I can't remember any of those names listed being "hated" besides Camila and Cara and those reasons were already mentioned. I don't really think they were hated on because they were the face of the Challenge though. Why would that even be a reason to dislike someone?

And what's criteria for this "face of the Challenge" coining. If I had to name one person I thought was the face of the Challenge it would be Bananas. Maybe CT. Especially when you consider this thread is only a couple years old. A lot those females haven't been on in a while.

You called Master Zik Master Zik sexist at one point, which isn't far off. But I digress.

I can't remember any of those names listed being "hated" besides Camila and Cara and those reasons were already mentioned. I don't really think they were hated on because they were the face of the Challenge though. Why would that even be a reason to dislike someone?

And what's criteria for this "face of the Challenge" coining. If I had to name one person I thought was the face of the Challenge it would be Bananas. Maybe CT. Especially when you consider this thread is only a couple years old. A lot those females haven't been on in a while.

Don't call me Webster-Miriam but I'm fairly certain calling a specific talking point sexist versus labeling an entire person misogynist are two entirely different things.

This conversation is pointless now because you're reading to react and not trying to actually comprehend.

I don't agree with Cara becoming the face of the show then.

Almost seems by default when you consider who has quit, been kinda banned, and moved on.

None of those females listed were hated except for Camilla when she went on that racist tirade and it really wasnt for long cuz she later attacked staff and got herself banned.

Who hated Rachel? Diem?!! :nerd: Evelyn or Coral?

Whose face is on posters in Times Square?
Whose face is the default on the Challenge Instagram page?

Now Cara isn't the female face of the show. This is how I know you guys aren't trying to have a serious discussion.

Cara declined this season and they offered her more money to show up. But she isn't the female face of the challenge. :lol:

Whose face is on posters in Times Square?
Whose face is the default on the Challenge Instagram page?
Honestly wouldn't know.

Aint even know there were challenge posters in Times Square.

I know for a while I kept seeing Johnny's face in the guide when I would search challenge and that was annoying.

Now Cara isn't the female face of the show. This is how I know you guys aren't trying to have a serious discussion.

Cara declined this season and they offered her more money to show up. But she isn't the female face of the challenge. :lol:
This is cuz out of all the females she's been on their consistently and the longest and still manages to bring drama entertainment wise.

No other female has been on that long and has also coupled up with multiple controversial dudes that also bring drama.

You gave the list. I dont see how you could group Cara with Coral, Rachel, Diem, etc.

This whole face of the challenge is something you just made up as if it's been a thing since the first challenge though :lol:

I mean if Johnny declined and they offered him more money to do it or Wes then that would make them the face of the challenge according to you?

Last edited:
Don't call me Webster-Miriam but I'm fairly certain calling a specific talking point sexist versus labeling an entire person misogynist are two entirely different things.

Fair enough.

FWIW you do seem to have this weird position that there's a bunch of us that are anti-female challenger, based on several of your takes.

But if you read through the thread the same energy is kept when discussing the male cast.

You initially quoted me and said "y'all" so I was trying to gain some clarity because I personally never really hated anyone except for Cara these past few seasons. Always rooted for her prior.

i dont like zach at all. he has funny little quips but hes not a likeable human being to me.
jordan shows up in challenges but other than that hes an arrogant prick.
i think most of us respect(ed) cara for her physical challenges. but the drama since paulie has made her a heel.
fans are going to have a problem with every single player on the challenege but u pointed out specifically the people in here as having a problem with the females amd thats simply not true. even last seasn i was still rooting for cara. just this season she turned more heel.

but there are far more dudes on the challenge i find annoying than women

I'd say the beginning of ppl sow type of way about Cara was after she broke up with Abe and in the next challenge got with Kyle.

That's also when other competitors that have been friends with Cara say she's changed.

With that said, I still don't have q problem with Cara's attitude. Its just sometimes she may deserve to take a L when she's jealous or being vindictive.

Honestly wouldn't know.

Aint even know there were challenge posters in Times Square.

I know for a while I kept seeing Johnny's face in the guide when I would search challenge and that was annoying.

This is cuz out of all the females she's been on their consistently and the longest and still manages to bring drama entertainment wise.

No other female has been on that long and has also coupled up with multiple controversial dudes that also bring drama.

You gave the list. I dont see how you could group Cara with Coral, Rachel, Diem, etc.

This whole face of the challenge is something you just made up as if it's been a thing since the first challenge though :lol:

I mean if Johnny declined and they offered him more money to do it or Wes then that would make them the face of the challenge according to you?

I mean they edited the season to make it seem like Cara was puppeteering people and pushed the whole “cult of Cara” angle to make her a villain. It came out after the fact that Cara and Paulie weren’t even running that alliance, it was everyone equal or if anything Kayleigh and Kam.

MTV wanted to push Cara as a villain because they saw it as the most compelling TV. They even edited out Bananas, Laurel, Josh and Georgia constantly instigating the moves to make it seem like Cara was just taking shots at people. We talked about that during the season.

It’s pretty clear Cara is the female face of the challenge right now. Maybe the biggest name on the show altogether right now considering she won recently and has been competing better than Bananas and as such more relevant and featured in more of their promos and footage.

I don’t think you guys (us guys? Cuz I do it too) are misogynists but I do think we fall for the show’s pushed storylines and tend to dislike the queens of the challenge house. People in here are already getting tired of Kam; I’m too tired to dig up the posts but there’s been plenty of complaints about her boasting and giving herself nicknames.

To answer your question on when we disliked people:
1. Posters complained Rachel was bossy and thought too highly of herself
2. We though Veronica was bossy and high maintenance for someone who wasn’t a great competitor
3. We thought Diem was annoying and kept flip flopping on CT
4. People said all sorts of mean **** about Evelyn but respected her as a competitor
5. We all loved Coral for the most part

Last edited:
I don't watch the after shows or anything like that so I have to take the episodes at face value. MTV always edits heavily to spin narratives.

1. Posters complained Rachel was bossy and thought too highly of herself
2. We though Veronica was bossy and high maintenance for someone who wasn’t a great competitor
3. We thought Diem was annoying and kept flip flopping on CT
4. People said all sorts of mean **** about Evelyn but respected her as a competitor
5. We all loved Coral for the most part
Outside of Evelyn who got hate on the show and i can see that translating to fans I can see the rest as light opinions. Especially the ones about Diem and Rachel. Cant call that hate :lol:

I know they heavily edit to spin and sometimes create narratives and sometimes they're good enough to fool us but I'm not confusing overall online hate for Cara with NTers specifically in here hating on her.

I was pleasantly surprised to find out Abram is engaged to a Liberian girl
Talk about an upgrade.

Last edited:
People loved Diem. I don't know where y'all be reading these comments where dudes just randomly hating every female. :lol:

And ain't no gifs of Paulie hitting that milli rock? :lol:

Last edited:
This thread took a hard left lol

I don’t recall this Hate for the females lol

but can we switch the topic now

Back
Top Bottom