MTV's The Challenge

Looked like he got the wind knocked out of him.

Rogan looking a little funny. Picking on the dude that weighs 120 lbs who kissed his girl when he's the one who clowned her. And then acting mad at him for sending CT home when CT is the one that nominated himself.

Jay broke his arm I’m pretty sure it bent the wrong way

Wes telling Josh we’re not a thing so stop making it a thing :lol:

Wes def son’d soft Josh.

just dont get why people dont wanna go in, it’s limited slots to the final.

i think having more than one red skull should mean something, just so we can stop seeing same person getting sent in

I hope Jay is ok, so disrespectful when Rogan shoved his head in the sand after slamming him. But knowing the Challenge he likely recovers and is ready to go for round 2. Maybe, just maybe he pulls a Paulie and pulls this off but Rogan is so much bigger and this elimination heavily favors him.

i think having more than one red skull should mean something, just so we can stop seeing same person getting sent in
They are definitely going to count for something worth having. There is a reason they are giving out stickers for them.
I think Jay got the wind knocked out of him.
He's about to get his 3rd skull.
Rogan wrong for using Jays head as a pushoff point to get up off of the ground after he already DDT'ed him.
What a fake Boy.

Nelson not wanting to go in is :lol:

These idiots still don't get it.

TJ wasn't havin it with Jay for a 3rd time and the 2 not volunteering to come earn their skull. Dude was disgusted.

Why does Jenna/Zach melt down every season?

Kailiah :smh:

I really do hope Jay is immune if he gets his 3rd skull.

And I want TJ to wait and let him and the house know too. Like next week they try to vote him in again and then he's like I forgot to tell you Jay is immune and is in a locked in position in my final.

Then he makes the group vote for somebody else on the spot along with the tribunal.

Why does Jenna/Zach melt down every season?
Zach not even there a d its still happening :rofl:

It caught me off guard to see Zach being Zach to Jenna in that vid. As if she's ever even spoke with another guy since getting with him.

wes is so washed up and powerless its almost sad to watch

he has no political pull anymore and hes washed physically. hate to see a legend out here like this

I can't unsee Simple Jack everytime they cut to the interviews with Jordan :smh: :lol:

Kailah :rofl:

Josh is dumb for not going down there. This was his best chance to get a skull.

Thought this season was going to be different but people still scared of elimination.

Jordan is def simple jack. ****ing guy dresses like such a dickhead.

rogan is the ****ing worst. Scared to death to go into an elim, then acting all tough when he’s going up a dude half his size. ****ing phony tough guy. If the house nominated Jordan I bet he wouldn’t have that same energy. He’s a *****

Wes owns headspace in Josh's head. Josh may be one of the dumbest players because like has been said at least guys like Cory and Nelson can admit their faults but Josh actually thinks he's a great competitor.

Yea the Jenna/Zach drama is so dumb. It's like production wanted him to be on so bad this season. I mean we already know they got engaged last year, would be so annoyed if they keep showing us their video calls and then towards the end Zach tells her he's madly in love and blah blah blah.

I can't believe Josh didn't take that elimination. Probably has a 100 pounds on Jay :lol:

Jordan looks like a villain out of season 1 of True Detective or something. Ol backwoods bayou lookin creep.

Dudes really arguing about a wrinkle in the turf you can fix with your feet.

I was dying the way Wes shidded on Josh, that was brutal.

That hit by Rogan was serious, he been saying the whole time he was dying to get physical with Jay. I didn't know he played Rugby, that's a real bad matchup.

I like Jay, he seems like a solid player in this game. It's also wack he went in three times.

I think an arm or clavicle is broken but it could just be wind.

Really would have been nice to see Jay get saved at the elimination for already winning twice and TJ force the group to vote someone else in on the spot

Was watching the Duel II on Pluto and didn't recognize this one chick. She ended up coming in 2nd in her first and only appearance.

Anyone remember her?

32449c03ca0e6212.jpg

Was watching the Duel II on Pluto and didn't recognize this one chick. She ended up coming in 2nd in her first and only appearance.

Anyone remember her?

32449c03ca0e6212.jpg
I watched that season a couple years ago and while attractive I don't really remember much about her. Brittni was also on RW Hollywood (didn't watch this season).

Speaking of one time Challengers, Jamie Chung (Inferno II) was in the Netflix movie "Dangerous Lies" which I watched a couple days back. Definitely wouldn't recommend this movie though, very unrealistic and lots of plot holes with many things left unexplained.

Speaking of one time Challengers, Jamie Chung (Inferno II) was in the Netflix movie "Dangerous Lies" which I watched a couple days back. Definitely wouldn't recommend this movie though, very unrealistic and lots of plot holes with many things left unexplained.

I think she was in Hangover II also. She married Bryan Greenberg, dude from How to Make it in America.

Jay talking all that ****, begging Rogan to come down then getting ragdolled :rofl:

Where can I watch old seasons? My girl just got into watching it with me last season and I wanna rewatch the old seasons so she can see the history of these beefs and see young CT :lol:

Jay talking all that ****, begging Rogan to come down then getting ragdolled :rofl:

Where can I watch old seasons? My girl just got into watching it with me last season and I wanna rewatch the old seasons so she can see the history of these beefs and see young CT :lol:

There's a free app called Pluto TV that streams old seasons 24/7. Channel 323.

Back
Top Bottom