MTV's The Challenge

Damn this bull.

Jay got hit so hard he didn't even remember his first attempt. Damn.

Nelson is such a dumbass. Like even rookies notice it.

A future girls hall brawl with Dee looks brutal.

Last edited:
I'm just gonna say this.......Nelson should be eligible for this girl's vote. Dude is more emotional than any skirt in that bunker. :smh:

Zack. :smh: 2 year old DM's. C'mon.

Bunker got these guys all outta whack.

Nelson lol, guy really got all bent outta shape on a girl's elimination day.

Speaking of which, another cliffhanger. I thought point of 90 minute episodes were to get a challenge and elimination each week smh. Hope they dont stretch this season out like Vendettas and Final Reckoning.

Also if you want to watch from Cutthroat (s20) to season 31 there is MTV Hits on Amazon which is 5.99/month.

Just starting it, DAMN JAY.

Rogan man, what a Chump.
Jay will be back this Season, those 2 RED SKULLS count for something.....be nice to see him come back and MTV pair those two up in a CLIMBING type Elimination, and Jay sends him packing for GOOD, no come backs :lol:

Man that’s bullsit that we had to watch 90minutes of Challenge this week.
That sit needed to be one of the 46 minute episodes.
Irving worse than getting an extended episode and not see an elimination.
I see they are back on this BS of not giving a weekly elimination. Eliminations are back to a 2 week process. Time to skip a month and catch a binge in a few weeks. Fkuc this sit.

Zach definitely has domestic abuser tendencies.

Kailah backfiring the cereal all over herself was pretty funny.

giphy.gif

I'm a lil behind just finished the episode when Ashley's cry baby self lost.

That dude Jay beating CT was crazy. It looked like CT had his ropes tied up great but the way Jay had that chain on CT couldn't get that **** off.

Was watching the Duel II on Pluto and didn't recognize this one chick. She ended up coming in 2nd in her first and only appearance.

Anyone remember her?

32449c03ca0e6212.jpg

She replaced a cast member late into the season of the Real World Hollywood

Very entertaining season y’all should try to find a way to watch

Yeah I was bored with last night's ep. Too much B/S between Zach/Jenna. Beginning to remind me of Ronnie and Sam in Jersey Shore :lol:

Jay getting concussed is crazy. Couldn't believe when he said what are the rules? She's like ugggggh what do you mean?

Bayleigh sexy but too entitled.

Nelson lost his mind, disappointed in how he acted. He probably getting voted in soon because of that.

Josh dropping the piece and saying he 100000% didn't and knows he didn't was hilarious.

Kayleigh losing her mind was funny. Adding the pics was a weak move though. Bear running his mouth before he even got the draws was stupid as ****. He'll probably still smash but that was dumb.

:lol: Josh is a ****ing moron, acting shocked that they were short a piece. :lol: had my dying

There's a free app called Pluto TV that streams old seasons 24/7. Channel 323.

I’ve seen this app on my fire stick for years and figured it would be dog ****. I can’t tell you how confused I am after downloading this. They have mad channels, **** is basically free cable. I see like five different MTV channels, a few VH1 channels, news channels, different CBS channels, NFL network. Are these like old reruns or live showings too?

Zach cheated on Jenna and he mad that she was messing with other guys when they were broken up :lol:

Kailah cheating on her bf of 3 years after being around Bear for less than a month :smh:

She mad about the pictures on the ceiling and everyone looking at her funny but she the one who cheated

Josh dropping knocking off the puzzle piece with his foot at the start :rofl:

Nelson is an idiot. Why are you worried about winning on a women's elimination?

His social game is so trash.

Last edited:
I’m watching the Free Agents final, this one was pretty crazy

Zach passed out on the mountain crying that he’s dying. **** is nuts.

Battle of the Exes 2 starting now, I never seen this one

Last edited:
I don't even rock with Wes but Josh is a flat out fool thinking they had some rivalry. :lol:

Nelson is so trash at politicking

Bear is a dirty mack HOFer

Rogan just hit this man with a Chris Benoit suplex

I see in the episode 6 preview Jenna still dumb as hell. Some chicks just like getting dogged out.

Been watching this **** for like 24 hours now on Pluto TV. Watching Rivals 3 now, they showed Ashley when she first joined talking about her family could buy another family. Smh, knew she was an entitled racist pile of ****.

Mad forgettable faces in these past challenges. MTV/production company still experimenting hoping they strike gold before they buckle and recruit reality stars from other shows.

Rogan wasn't playing with that boy. Man forgot what show he was on.

Jenna look like a 40 year old. These girls get all that surgery and it sucks the youth out their face.

Back
Top Bottom