MTV's The Challenge

Nelson all types of lame.

Josh reconfirming his big doofus status.

Zack is a sociopath.

Just watched the Dirty Thirty, that was a good season. I hope Pluto TV goes all the way to season 1

Man they just cut to Fresh Meat 2. Didn't even show the whole season of The Duel 2.

Now they just randomly cut to the finale of Cut Throat

Last edited:
Tired of these vets, hope kaycee or bayleigh win for the girls. Guys I don’t care for but Wes winning would be cool

g-time g-time , good looks again on that Pluto TV...when scrolling to pg. 323 for the challenge, I saw all sorts of good stuff...The PJ's, Flavor of Love, etc. :lol:

Rivals 2 starting now! I’m hype for this one.

Watching now... I feel like this was one of the cutoffs for the last of the OGs of Real World or Road Rules only...Paula, Cooke, Theresa...Knight, Diem in there too...I think this was maybe their last one?

Two things I remembered watching all these old eps.

1. I really dislike Camila. She’s always crying and whining whenever she feels powerless or if she’s going into elimination. I’m happy she’s banned, just need Ashley to get banned next.

2. The older seasons were much more about the sport and competing. Less drama and less games and alliances. It was more upfront.

Worst thing The Challenge did was adding those interview the elimination nominees segment, pure filler garbage.

Reactions: HIM
Zach is so trash

:lol:

Happy Jordan is crying like a *****.

Jenna got balls. She looked like she was gonna breakdown with Zach threatening her.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom