MTV's The Challenge

I dont think dees "offense"is really as bad as bullying or straight up racism. shes only really accused of fake support.
her BLM line with losing virginity was a dumb joke she shouldnt have made in this climax. but certainly not the first or only person I heard say that.....u got peo
ple at protest with signs saying. "I like black D. so speak up for black issues" a bit different I know.

as far as teenagers being racist. I still have to throw a little benefit of the doubt (hope)out there due to not knowing the world at that age.
I cant really excuse Cory's baby mamas words but just in other instances. the world of social media and internet still doesnt give you that real life experience of being an adult. traveling. interacting. the bubble of majority of people before college is very small.

so yea I'm with the dont show me 7+ years go tweet and cancel based on that. show me something a year or less. situations happens. events change people.

I downloaded the recent episode and was wondering why it was only 38 minutes.

All that extra editing made the episode janky af.

Rogan building his scumbag resume. :lol:

And it would be something if Dee won this season after all this recent drama.

Camila part deux.

EDIT

Just watched the deleted scenes.

Goodness Dee definitely was a focal point this season.

MTV minus whale let these episodes ride as is, because that last one is janky as hell.

With Dee outta the picture now Hurricane Georgia gonna be in full effect for Challenge seasons going forward.

Josh saying he doesn't want to filmed crying on camera. :lol:

Man bleeds wet tissue paper.

Last edited:
Really hope this clown Josh gets sent home because he's to shook to go in an elimination and get a red skull.

Josh such a dumb *****.

:lol: @ Cory mad at Jenny.

Kyle :rofl:

Melissa getting mad barking on Josh is sexy.

Swaggy wants it to be physical knowing Cory is going regardless? Guess he want to go home.

I swear every Challenge she is on Nany has some mini love connection to bide her time until she's eliminated :lol:

I haven't heard Dee say a word all ep :rofl:

Last edited:
Somebody tell MTV the Red Skull was a bigot and Nazi that is very offensive to black ppl and Jewish ppl and see if they edit out the term "red skull" on the show :rofl:

Really wanted to see Cory go home. Don't want to hear him cry about his daughter, go cry to your Klanswoman. Damn near the entire cast got the same sob story about their kids or parents or whatever. No need to ****in mention that ****.

Swaggy is a dweeb and that name is garbage. He should have been home for letting people call him that.

Bayleigh fine as **** but she's not gonna make it. She's way too emotional and sensitive.

Josh is hilarious, he's dumb as **** and that's all you can say.

Kyle and Josh are the only guys left? I wonder if there's one or two more guy eliminations.

Dying at them straight cropping Dee out.

Should've just hooked her up with the blur

Screen Shot 2020-06-17 at 11.49.58 PM.png

From what I saw of future events it looks like everybody is gonna compete in some red skull purge where they attach how many red skulls you have to you and ppl snatch it off each other.

Obviously more refined rules so it doesn't just become some brawl.

During the house vote they just straight up CGI'ed out Dee and it appeared that way during the bar scenes lol.

Didn't really care for Swaggy and good to see Cory earn a skull. Sure guy can be cringe but he's entertaining for the most part. Wonder if him and Nelso in the finals this season? If so its looking like Johnny is gonna break out of his losing streak and finally win another one. Fessy is a physical beast but not sure on his puzzle abilities.

Telly and bubs :lol:

they really ****ing erased Dee from the show. Not gonna lie though it is more enjoyable without her annoying self on it. Hope she doesn’t win.
That mf fessy is a beast. Big as **** and fast as ****. He gonna be a force if he has that endurance and smarts.

phasing out dee completely from this season is kinda stupid.
show would still have entertainment value. take out her confessionals cool.
but editing this much is wild to me. keep the same energy for your other seasons if you going to do all that

phasing out dee completely from this season is kinda stupid.
show would still have entertainment value. take out her confessionals cool.
but editing this much is wild to me. keep the same energy for your other seasons if you going to do all that
Yea I think she said less than 10 words this show, they showed her vote at purgatory but right as she was talking they cut away from her face and then during the tribunal part i think she said "got it" and nothing else. I do agree with the editing being very unnecessary.

I don’t get Josh’s logic you don’t want the house vote to go in but want Fessy, Bayleigh, and Dee to vote you in after you hear who votes for who for future challenges? He’d be lucky if he’s invited next challenge.

It's hilarious to me that Josh had just stabbed Dee in the back, then she's in the tribunal, Josh is in the hot seat, and we don't see a single word about it. :lol: :rofl:

Kyle hearin his name, it's 1 to 1, and he's like "I might actually win this" and then the camera pans to Swaggy's WIFE with the deciding vote. C'mon Kyle. :lol: :lol:

I don’t get Josh’s logic you don’t want the house vote to go in but want Fessy, Bayleigh, and Dee to vote you in after you hear who votes for who for future challenges? He’d be lucky if he’s invited next challenge.

I've watched every single challenge dating back to the original Battle of the Sexes and I've never heard anybody say this :rofl:

Josh gotta be worst and softest dude in Challenge history, son is big lame.

my guess is before final, they’ll have one more challenge where the purge out 2-3 folks

Just remember we would’ve never had josh in the challenge anymore if it wasn’t for that guy who got injured in the first purge challenge on War of the worlds 1. Josh came in last place but got Lucky’s d got a second chance and ended up being Amanda’s partner.

He probably wouldn’t have been invited on anymore challenges after that pathetic performance.

Back
Top Bottom