MTV's The Challenge

Bayleigh going to put a target on her back worrying about Nany and Kaycee :smh:

Josh is so dumb and b_made. Wish they would stop inviting him back but I know the producers like him for drama.

These idiots put Rogan in charge of a puzzle? :rofl:

The guys refusing to listen to the girls.

Then Bayleigh easily solves it for her team :lol: I see they edited ot a certain way though.

To start this so this is probably the most I've ever heard Kaycee talk and the most screen time she's got.

Last edited:
^They gotta replace all that screen time that was set for Dee.

Ole girl is a damn ghost basically. :lol:

Baeleigh going through it. :frown:

All that tough talk disappeared since Swaggy ain't there no more.

Yo, Bayleigh legit crazy.
1593047380835.png

The sex must be heavenly.
1593047469661.png

Yeah Bayleigh was very sexy barking on Kaycee and spewing all those Big Brother secrets :lol:

Nany talking about “I’m a vet” “I’m a survivor”. Come now. Like you aren’t that yearly 8 seed that squeaks in to the playoffs just to get swept, if your lucky. :lol:
Word.

Has Nany ever even been to a final? :lol: Like maybe Johnny dragged her to one but I don't think she's ever even made money.

She be talking crazy like she isnt there to just have a drunken outburst, get in some season long romance and get in some drama

Last edited:
I don't rock with Nelson, but him tryna calm Bayleigh was cool. Truly.

All that fussin, and Bay gonna be in an elim next week. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Nany in a final. :lol:

Prime CT, Bananas and West couldn't pull of that feat.

The Nany Challenge Cycle™ was complete so it was time for her to get out the paint.

The Nany Challenge Cycle:
1. Fall in love with at least one competitor (2 this season)
2. Have sex with said competitor
3. Stay under the radar for the bulk of the season because everyone recognizes that you are a weak.
3. Get drunk, act a complete *** and get into fight(s)
4. "I'M A VET!" "I'VE BEEN DOING CHALLENGES FOR 3845430350030040 YEARS NOW!" "I NEED TO WIN"
5. Fails miserably in an elimination and gets sent home.
6. Wash, rinse, repeat for the next Challenge.

13 seconds separated those two teams? The way they edited it I thought team 2 won by 13 minutes :lol:

Josh's first few llines of the episode were really "I'm just ready to go in and get my skull." Didn't he literally just have that chance? :stoneface:

13 seconds separated those two teams? The way they edited it I thought team 2 won by 13 minutes :lol:

Josh's first few llines of the episode were really "I'm just ready to go in and get my skull." Didn't he literally just have that chance? :stoneface:

Yeah they made it seem like Bayleigh's team solved the puzzle in 5 minutes.

The edits on some Challenges is really frustrating. Call me old fashioned but I miss when they actually showed us the times and leader boards. Seems like 75% of the time these days we have no idea who won until TJ announces it afterwards.

I just knew Nany was getting eliminated lol. toine toine summed it up perfectly. Her best finish was Free Agents where she got 2nd in the final. Don't remember a whole lot about that season but seem to remember she just skated and never saw an elimination.

Melissa so damn sexy...

Episode 13 still isn't available on MTV site :smh:

this video is currently unavailable
Due to current rights and restrictions, this video is unavailable, but feel free to check back later. In the meantime, why not watch something else?

They been focusing on Kaycee a lot since Dee is out of the picture :lol:. I have a feeling Jenn or Kaycee is taking that spotlight from Dee as the new woman face of the show.

Bayleigh went off :lol:. It only took a while for the Big Brother crew to break up you can see Swaggy ain’t messing with Josh, Fessy already getting fed up with Josh. Bayleigh and Kaycee airing their Big Brother dirt.

Thought the message about Dee before the show was interesting. I’m more offended by Cory’s views and tweets than Dee’s.

Bayleigh is way too sensitive. She gotta relax, I can’t imagine that. Kaycee did do her wrong but that’s the game. Friends always ****in over friends.

Josh slowly becoming one of my favorites. The amount of stupid **** he says, it’s entertaining. I know Nelson and Cory are extremely dumb but Josh always says **** that makes me laugh.

Looking back, Nany probably blew her one chance to win a final in Free Agents, she barely lost to Laurel’s time and part of that was she had a breakdown while riding a bike. If that’s not the most Nany thing I don’t know what is :lol:

Back
Top Bottom