MTV's The Challenge

Yeah they'll probably clip some people off during a phase of the final like they did last season.

I'm surprised that Bananas didn't send down Fessy. He must be hoping there's a weakness during the Final we haven't seen yet. I don't see Kyle, Rogen or Cory scaring Bananas off, that only leaves Fessy vs Bananas for the top spot.

Didn't Kyle show something in one of those finals? I think it was one Cara Maria ultimately won. Vendettas?

Yes. Was trash all that season but he proved he could hang by completing that final.

All I recall is he was looking better than Zack for a bit but ended up in 3rd place.

who's had the biggest come up sonce real world. jamie chung. or the miz

is there anyone else who is as famous or successful as those 2?

Wasn’t Cameron on one of those bravo shows ?

I used to watch a lot of that dude Scott Herman’s lifting YouTube videos until I realized he was a trumper.

Wasn’t Cameron on one of those bravo shows ?

I used to watch a lot of that dude Scott Herman’s lifting YouTube videos until I realized he's was a trumper.
the black dude on queer eye?

still prolly not bringing in that WWE money and appearance fee.
or chungs movie and TV. she was mulan on that once upon a time show

the black dude on queer eye?

still prolly not bringing in that WWE money and appearance fee.
or chungs movie and TV. she was mulan on that once upon a time show
Cameron the blonde chick from San Diego.
But yeah I’d say miz found the most fame after

Miz and it’s not even close. Just base off his following on social media.

my favorite former real worlder, who found a career in tv is Kyle Brandt I’m good morning nfl on the nfl network.

Damn I didn’t realize Kyle Brandt was a real world alum and I even watched that season albeit a long time ago. His eagles sb run bits were 👌👌👌👌

Damn I didn’t realize Kyle Brandt was a real world alum and I even watched that season albeit a long time ago. His eagles sb run bits were 👌👌👌👌

Haha exactly why I became a fan of his. His segments always got me hyped during that eagles sb run.

who's had the biggest come up sonce real world. jamie chung. or the miz

is there anyone else who is as famous or successful as those 2?
Its between those two and Jamie has a clear acting ceiling so its probably the Miz especially with his side hustle reality show.

If he parlays that seriously in to movies then its him undeniably.

he's doing cannonball run now right.

is brandt the former kicker that was on real world

Theo Von does stand up comedy and has his own Podcast. He's definitely no Miz but only a little lower than Jamie Chung's level IMO. He won the Challenge twice but back in its infancy.

who's had the biggest come up sonce real world.

The annoying black guy from the Hollywood season popped pop on an HIV training module I had to complete for a class in Uni some years ago. I’ve got the screenshot saved somewhere. I’ll post it once I get home.

edit:

Screenshot.png

Last edited:
David Giuntoli too. I think he only did one season of The Challenge, but he's gone on to have a good acting career. Starred in Grimm and now A Million Little Things.

- Tryna find Dee was funny as hell. Seeing everybody clapping and listening to TJ except her ***.

- This man Nelson bout the dumbest in these challenges. He shoulda won that. He had the first bell if he was aware of how close he was to his bell. And he woulda had the second bell if he wasn't tripping like a white girl in a scary movie. Loyal dude though.

Just watched the last two weeks. Seeing Dee get manhandled like that was so amazing. Hope that’s a metaphor for the rest of her racist life.

Bayleigh buggin. Talking about hearing a ligament rip :lol: :smh:

I'd be out asap.

This dude Fessy talking a lot of **** for a rookie. Fam think he Turbo or something.

Cory gets in 1st place talking about I might win it all after checkpoint 1. Tired of hearing dude talk about his daughter and what's worse he got another kid so he'll be talking about the next one in his next challenge.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom