MTV's The Challenge

Damn Jenny has 8 sisters and she's a twin :wow:

Her dad must have kept trying for a boy :lol:

Surprised they went with skiing. What happens if everybody injures themselves?

Sucks that Bayleigh had to quit because of her knee. Since TJ didn't penalize anybody it would've been better to just carry the skis.

Melissa quitting before the elimination :smh:

Rogan is 6'0 and Bananas is 5'10. Rogan was already defeated after coming in 3rd on day 1.

Fessy really got punished for coming in second. 6 hours of Kyle constantly talking in the cold at night. :lol:

That was a short Final.

Corey had it won but can't do math and Fessy gassed out.

Bananas curse has been lifted. Will never understand why people don't try to get rid of him early on.

Final was pretty boring and anti-climatic. Basically had to watch 6 people cross country ski for 1 hour

tenor.gif

According to Bananas and TJ a ton of the final got cut out, largely due to the low visibility from the weather. So what we saw was only a fraction of what they actually did.

The final was built for Jordan. He would’ve won. I know Leroy watching the final like really no puzzles or swimming. (Yes I know they are in a cold area)

Even the elimination was whack. First to ring a bell in the snow. I rather them throw a trash can in the middle and Let them play balls in.

The final was very underwhelming after TJ kept talking about it being "his" final all season. I always take them saying its the toughest one yet with a grain of salt. The hardest one still seems to be War of the Worlds 1 that Turbo won.

Happy that Jenny got the W though and wasn't surprised at all that Johnny won.

Had they even filmed for the next season or did that get all screwed up by COVID?

Might have to shell out that extra $6 for MTV on Prime for all the old seasons with no commercials.

Had they even filmed for the next season or did that get all screwed up by COVID?

Might have to shell out that extra $6 for MTV on Prime for all the old seasons with no commercials.
They uncensored on there??

Nope next season is going to be delayed. I had heard rumors they were going to try filming next month but I'm sure that is up in the air. Could see them doing some bubble situation where everyone is flown out to an international location, tested for Covid (probably have lots of replacements on deck this year) and then they film. I'd say we don't get another season until at least December or possibly first quarter 2021.

Reddit was saying Melissa was pregnant during the season..

Also, wonder what this good news is. Would guess it's either baby, marriage or moving in together.

jdq0a9jb1ya51.jpg

I enjoyed the format of the season, last episode put a damper on it though

from the edit the final didn’t look hard but hiking in 3 feet snow up and down mountains is not easy lol

I just wish the fans could handpick a cast for a season

congrats to Johnny

Spoiler was right, read bananas won a few months ago online somewhere on accident.I refused to believe it, and was hoping it was wrong. Every elimination he was in I had a hunch he was going to win.

Melissa made an IG story about her being pregnant this season and not knowing.
i hate johnny but still happy for him

I thought it was funny when Cory showed up at the end and was like “that’s why I tried to send you home bro” :lol:

Final was wack as ****. One math problem basically Kaycee vs Jenny for 500k.

Rumor is that Kyle said **** was rigged to help Johnny. Jenny apparently won the 1 million beating Johnny and they changed it up and made them split it.

Why didn’t they just add up times. Cory pretty much won day 1 to stay safe from elimination? Kyle came in last day 1 if he solved the math problem quick and had one hell of stamina he would’ve won :lol: makes no sense.

Last edited:
Nope next season is going to be delayed. I had heard rumors they were going to try filming next month but I'm sure that is up in the air. Could see them doing some bubble situation where everyone is flown out to an international location, tested for Covid (probably have lots of replacements on deck this year) and then they film. I'd say we don't get another season until at least December or possibly first quarter 2021.

Delayed probably until 2021. Survivor tried filming in Fiji on an island and it was already pulled from Fall menu. Probably wont have much new reality tv until next year.

Final was wack as ****. One math problem basically Kaycee vs Jenny for 500k.

Rumor is that Kyle said **** was rigged to help Johnny. Jenny apparently won the 1 million beating Johnny and they changed it up and made them split it.

Why didn’t they just add up times. Cory pretty much won day 1 to stay safe from elimination? Kyle came in last day 1 if he solved the math problem quick and had one hell of stamina he would’ve won :lol: makes no sense.
I think Johnny said that on his ig live last night?

The final was built for Jordan. He would’ve won. I know Leroy watching the final like really no puzzles or swimming. (Yes I know they are in a cold area)
Word.

Also there was no parts where players had to team and do a challenge. Solo for the majority except when they went to the house and that didnt matter at all since this wasn't a timed final.

Leroy kicking himself seeing that.

I was listening to it while working earlier but I thought he said something about it being rigged and then changing it from winner take all to a split. I need to go back and check tho. He had Jenny on his live for a bit and tj.

Melissa looked pregnant so she probably was

Bayleigh had me dying

Rogan basically quit but he and Melissa volunteering was pathetic.

That elimination match was a cool twist.

Fessy talked all that **** and was damn near last.

I tell y’all every season, Nelson and Cory can’t win because they’re both really ****in dumb. They’re great at physical competitions but when they gotta solve ****, they’re finished. I actually didn’t think Cory would solve it.

Kyle finishing second was impressive.

Wouldnt be surprised if they start shooting soon. It’s pretty safe everywhere outside of the US.

According to Bananas and TJ a ton of the final got cut out, largely due to the low visibility from the weather. So what we saw was only a fraction of what they actually did.

This makes sense cause what they showed was nothing. I thought it was a joke when they said that was it.

Back
Top Bottom