MTV's The Challenge

Y’all mess with Big Brother? Bayleigh and Da’vonne are on the show, meaning another challenge of Josh :smh:

Heads up: all the old seasons (going back to at least Gauntlet 2; aka the Alton domination season) are in CBS all access. So many cast members id forgotten existed. Also Jo acting like a Karen in episode 1 and calling the cops and filing a false police report because she didn’t like that they were throwing a party.

Also, 2 teams with captains and prize money being awarded to the teams that win the individual challenges... kinda prefer it, not gonna lie.

If I could upload vids I would.

Y’all mess with Big Brother? Bayleigh and Da’vonne are on the show, meaning another challenge of Josh :smh:
I watched seasons 1 & 2 wayyy back when they were on. My wife and I just started watching this new season because of the challenge. Honestly that first ep didn’t really hold my attention. Will try one or two more and if it doesn’t get better I’ll prob stop watching.

Just finished Gauntlet 2. Man that seems like forever ago, it has changed so much. Seems so low budget compared to now. :lol:

Damn I guess athletes in those lanes gotta do something when they aint in the Olympics no more.

Still see it as a step down soemwhat.

Lets see if Lolo a thot :nerd:

Last edited:
Surprised to see both Theresa and Darrell returning this season especially with all contestants having to quarantine this year.

Also if anyone watches Survivor they are bringing on Natalie Anderson who I could see making it far in the Challenge and becoming a potential regular like Jay appears will be.

Is she still a virgin? Wasn’t that her thing?
Yea she's never taken a Dong in the Vagina.
She was a cry baby ***** though.
She's perfect for these things.
Surprised it took them 3 years to build another Show she could compete in.

Yea she's never taken a Dong in the Vagina.
She was a cry baby ***** though.
She's perfect for these things.
Surprised it took them 3 years to build another Show she could compete in.
So she’s a “technical virgin”? She does anal?

They better not put this cast in a ****ing bunker again. Bring back the alcohol and pool parties. How they can have such attractive casts with large egos/personalities and take all of the extra curricular stuff out of what makes the challenge such a good watch, is beyond me.

Well on Reddit there's a rumor the season could be in Iceland so not the warmest place... But they should have a heated indoor pool and not be in a bunker at least lol. Total Madness was a mess of a season imo though and def a disappointment compared to WOTW I and II

Theresa the one who married a Detroit Lion returning? Been a minute for her.
Yep TJ Jones, was just checking his Wiki and saw he signed a deal with the CFL this year for 200k/Canadian. But with the CFL cancelling their season (no idea how much $$ players will get at this point) maybe Theresa was offered a nice appearance check she couldn't turn down. Her and TJ also have a 5 year old daughter so add her to the list of contestants needing that money for their child lol.

Was catching up the last season of The Blacklist on Netflix and I was watching a scene with some dude that looked familiar but I couldn't quite place him.

Then he showed his hand and I realized it was Jordan. :lol:

He ended up dying later in the episode. :lol:

Was catching up the last season of The Blacklist on Netflix and I was watching a scene with some dude that looked familiar but I couldn't quite place him.

Then he showed his hand and I realized it was Jordan. :lol:

He ended up dying later in the episode. :lol:
He was on a tyler perry show for a minute also

what's this about now
Screenshot_20200901-094910_Chrome.jpg

Mark wants to make a spin off season with just OG castmates.

In other news it looks like Bananas is taking this season off. Need Wes to get this W. He should be able to run the house politically.

The beatdown of Brad by Darrell is probably the worst in Challenge history (CT's punch on Davis was off camera) and a huge reason for security stepping in so quickly these days. Really wish they would release full seasons without editing language. Note vid below contains strong language and is nsfw.

Back
Top Bottom