MTV's The Challenge

I knew the finals might be buns when I skipped ahead to next week and saw it was a reunion episode and not part 2 of the final.

Maybe its my memory but when was the last time we had a one episode final (even with this being 90 min, really 60 min of content)?

Yea was waiting for TJ to say something to Jen and bananas when they each reached the end. Congrats you finished first in leg/day 2. Instead he just congratulated for winning the final. I’m like huh??

This is wild. Bananas been doing this thing for like 15 years and only accrued a little more than Ashley.

kf1xilq37ib51.png

That’s like modern day athletes who are average starters getting paid annually more than A half of famers career earnings.

I still haven't watched the FINAL.
I don't think I am going to.
I'm so happy the BUNKER is over.
Man, one of the worst watches I can remember.

This is wild. Bananas been doing this thing for like 15 years and only accrued a little more than Ashley.

kf1xilq37ib51.png
This only tallies final prize money not payment for showing up over time.

If they added that ypu'd probably see Nany and Aneesa on this list despite never winning. Johnny's gap would be bigger.

Also the marathon on pluto tv will quickly remind you the prize money was trash not even that long ago. Sometimes the winner of a final would be a team of 6 or more so they're splitting that up. When TJ says the prize is half a million by the final he reveals they're breaking up 500k among 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place so at best 1st place gets 200k or 250k.

Only really recently they've been doing only 1st place gets money.

Bring back TURBO.
I wish I could make **** viral, I'd start #bringTURBOback
Its Turbo who didn't want to come back cuz he's busy doing eastern European action movies.

Also the marathon on pluto tv will quickly remind you the prize money was trash not even that long ago.

Oh no doubt. That was my point. It's crazy how someone can come in and win a couple and have damn near as much money as the guy who's been doing it for over a decade, appearance salary aside.

It's just crazy to me how the prize money increased so drastically to allow for the swift catch up.

Look at the top 10 list (*pre-Total Madness)

Also from that recent list they left off Rogan who's tied with Dee for winning WOTW2. Additionally Darrell, who has won 4 times, only has $243k to his name (i believe this includes team bank account money too) so that really shows you how much earnings have come along.

I would be so pissed if I was Hunter, Final Reckoning's final format was one of the worst of all time IMO.

Yea considering Ashley and him came into the game as a mercenaries and won their spot to be on there permanently. Didn’t like the fact they had to beat faith and Angela to win their spot.

I caught it with this X/Snoop Versuz.

Kyle was definitely feeling up Melissa all challenge and getting some.

Didnt learn a lot of new **** but this was funny.

Back
Top Bottom