MTV's The Challenge

Love Josh, he's so dumb and emotional. I crack up every time, he's really unaware.

Like seeing some of these people back.

Bet $100 we have to hear Cory talk about his kids within 10 minutes of the show.

I don't see Jordan there.

They got the white guy back that beat CT.

Good to see Darrell and CT back.

This season looks like a Mission Impossible / Jason Bourne type theme. The trailer looks dope, just hope they tone down all the explosions and focus more on the daily challenges being fair and that we are actually able to tell who won more than 25% of the time lol.

Dat screen shot

qss0-2.gif

Surprised Bananas took a season off. Any info why?

Lolo jones was annoying on the celebrity challenge but was a beast, expecting the same this szn

Bananas isn’t on this season because he didn’t get tested in time or something like that

Watched Invasion of the Champions the other day being that it’s the only recent season I haven’t seen and I really enjoyed it.

Kailah sucks:lol:
Darrell still a beast and him reuniting with Shane gave me the feels...

Pretty pumped for this upcoming season, less than a week out! Kind of glad Bananas is finally sitting one out so we don't have to hear him say there's a target on his back every confessional lol. Crazy how we still have three members, Aneesa, Darrel and CT who debuted in the Challenge's infancy days. Also really interested to see how the debutants fare and Lolo who doesn't really seem like a rookie as she already did two Champs vs Pros type seasons. The CBS All Access seasons available are still edited for language right?? Was thinking of trying it out but that would probably keep me from signing up lol.

Been watching old survivor on cbs all access these past few months. Excited to see Natalie on the challenge now too. Hopefully they get more survivor folks in there.

Didn’t they split?
:wow:
Yep they called off the engagement.
:wow:

I did not know this! I mean I only follow them when they bring their drama to the challenges so I have no clue what goes on off-season until they come back.

Wow after trash like this

They break up :lol:

Man I need Cara Maria and Napoleon complex Paulie to be on the next challenge with them two ASAP!

Back
Top Bottom