MTV's The Challenge

Brad trying to kick him :lol: he got knocked the **** out, drunk running his ****ing mouth

The beatdown of Brad by Darrell is probably the worst in Challenge history (CT's punch on Davis was off camera) and a huge reason for security stepping in so quickly these days. Really wish they would release full seasons without editing language. Note vid below contains strong language and is nsfw.

classic case of it was all good when you thought ya boy had a chance.
you watched him get his butt whooped now its the other guy's fault. lmao
mans was chillen sitting down trying to de-escalate

Looks like that broad zahida has an ******** or something similar now. :lol: maybe if it was like two bucks I’d pay to check them but for 20 bucks nah :lol:

The Challenge s36: Double Agents spoilers:

"The rumored title of season 36 is The Challenge: Double Agents, with pairs of contestants competing in Reykjavík, Iceland.

The Challenge: Double Agents is a season of male/female pairs, with individual male and female elimination days. Elimination winners can choose a new partner, choose a “rogue agent” to be their partner, or remain with their teammate.

According to Monsters and Critics, Vevmo user and Challenge expert PinkRose claims that season 36 began with 38 potential cast members. They began in quarantine for two weeks back in August to make sure no one tested positive for COVID-19.

According to Fandom, previous winners Ashley and CT paired up immediately after the opening challenge. Both Kam and Ashley reportedly ran to CT. When he picked Ashley, he sparked a rivalry between her and Kam."

Don't know the details of how it played out but :lol: if Kam had the chance to run to Leroy and ran to CT instead.

The initial pairs, allegedly:

Lolo & Nam
Natalie & Wes
Jay & Theresa
Josh & Kam
Kaycee & Leroy
Kyle & Nany
Liv & Mechie
Amber B. & Darrell
Amber M. & Nelson
Aneesa & Fessy
Ashley & CT
Big T & Joseph
Cory & Tori
Devin & Nicole
Gabby & Lio Rush

No Bananas or Jenny (last season's Champions)

The beatdown of Brad by Darrell is probably the worst in Challenge history (CT's punch on Davis was off camera) and a huge reason for security stepping in so quickly these days. Really wish they would release full seasons without editing language. Note vid below contains strong language and is nsfw.

He had that courage in him

"C'mon pal!!"

:rofl:

Put a big *** knot on his head

If that's the same crazy Angela who was on Ex on the beach via Are You The One, nah that extra mass is fake.

I'm definitely going to avoid spoilers at all costs lol. Did see filming for latest season is finished so I'd say we could expect it to air early next year like Jan-Feb premiere.

If that's the same crazy Angela who was on Ex on the beach via Are You The One, nah that extra mass is fake.

That's what I figured. Thing was never that fat. She must've had some work since those shows.

Probably credits waist trainers and squats though.

Oh wait that's white Angela?! :rofl:

DEFINITELY FAKE MASS

The one that was in that abusive relationship with Nelson? And also let Johnny smash?

She better stop with the tanning and filters.

That's what I figured. Thing was never that fat. She must've had some work since those shows.

Probably credits waist trainers and squats though.
Don't forget flat tummy tea :lol:

Ct byke. Came back in shape it looks like.
90FD7FB3-D3F4-4A67-8C7E-C76D76561582.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom